Mount & Blade: Warband is an action-RPG video game developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment and published by Paradox Interactive. It was released on October 20, 2009 for Microsoft Windows. A console port was released on November 2, 2009 for the Xbox 360. A Mac OS X version was announced in March 2010, but has yet to be released.
Deatils of Mount & Blade: Warband Xbox Gameplay
Mount & Blade: Warband is an action role-playing video game developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment and published by Paradox Interactive. It was released on Microsoft Windows in February 2009, and on the Xbox 360 in March 2009. The game is set in the Middle Ages, and follows the story of a mercenary named Eirik as he travels across Europe to fight for various factions. Mount & Blade: Warband features a tactical combat system that allows players to control their units directly, as well as an open world environment that allows for player-versus-player combat.
Why to play Mount & Blade: Warband Xbox game
Mount & Blade: Warband is an action-packed, multiplayer game that can be enjoyed by anyone. It’s a great way to spend some time with friends, and the combat is intense and thrilling.
Best game tips
-Try to get a horse as soon as possible. They are incredibly fast and can help you cover a lot of ground quickly.
-Make use of the terrain to your advantage. Hills can provide cover from enemy fire, while rivers can be used to block enemy advances.
-Keep an eye on the weather and adjust your strategy accordingly. A hot day will make it harder for enemies to hit you with ranged attacks, while a cold night will make it easier for them to sneak up on you.
Walkthrough of Mount & Blade: Warband
1. Choose your faction and start the game.
2. Complete the tutorial and learn the basics of Mount & Blade: Warband.
3. Join a faction and start fighting in the wars.
4. Complete quests to earn rewards and improve your faction’s reputation.
5. Participate in battles to earn experience and become stronger.
Best Alternatives to Mount & Blade: Warband
1. War of the Roses – A game set during the Wars of the Roses, where players take control of one of two factions vying for control of England.
2. Europa Universalis IV – A grand strategy game where players attempt to build empires that will last for centuries.
3. Crusader Kings II – A game where players rule over a dynasty in the Middle Ages, making decisions that will affect their people and the kingdom itself.
4. Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – The latest installment in one of the most popular strategy games ever made, Civilization VI offers a unique and immersive experience that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Game Length. How long to beat Mount & Blade: Warband
It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on your skill level.
Mount & Blade: Warband Xbox development.
- Developer: TaleWorlds Entertainment
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Juegos de rol,nan,nan
- Release date: 16/09/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game