Mortal Kombat X is a fighting game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It is the tenth installment in the Mortal Kombat series, and the first game in the series to be released on a next-generation console. The game was announced at E3 2013, and was released on April 14, 2015.
Deatils of Mortal Kombat X Xbox Gameplay
Mortal Kombat X is a fighting game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It is the tenth installment in the Mortal Kombat series, and the first game in the series to be released on a next-generation console. The game was announced at E3 2013, with release set for April 14, 2015.
Why to play Mortal Kombat X Xbox game
Mortal Kombat X Xbox game is a great fighting game that can be enjoyed by anyone. It has a lot of action and excitement, and it is perfect for those who love to fight.
Best game tips
-Play as a female character and use your moves to lure your opponents into traps.
-Learn the ins and outs of each character’s moveset, and use them to your advantage in battle.
-Master the use of special attacks and combos to take down your opponents quickly.
-Stay on the offensive, using fast movement and powerful attacks to keep your opponents at bay.
Walkthrough of Mortal Kombat X
1. Create a new character and select your fighter.
2. Choose your fighting style and adjust your settings.
3. Select your opponent and begin the fight!
Best Alternatives to Mortal Kombat X
1. Injustice 2: A game that pits the DC Comics universe’s most iconic heroes and villains against each other in a battle for the ages.
2. Gears of War 4: A return to the brutal, fast-paced action of the original Gears of War trilogy.
3. Halo 5: Guardians: The next chapter in the epic saga of Halo, set aboard the largest and most powerful warship in human history, the UNSC Infinity.
4. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: A world of adventure, violence and mystery set in a unique medieval world full of monsters and magic.
5. Titanfall 2: Pilots fight for control over vast landscapes as they battle to survive in a world where technology has advanced beyond their control.
Game Length. How long to beat Mortal Kombat X
It takes around 40 hours to beat Mortal Kombat X.
The Mortal Kombat X Xbox development team is made up of a variety of experienced developers who have worked on some of the most popular and critically acclaimed games in history. They are passionate about making the best game possible and are committed to delivering an experience that fans will love.
- Developer: NetherRealm Studios
- Genre: Lucha,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 14/04/2015
- Microsoft Store: Game