Monster Hunter: World is an action-adventure game developed and published by Capcom for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It is the fifth installment in the Monster Hunter series, and was announced at E3 2017. The game was released worldwide on January 26, 2018.
The game takes place in a new world, called “New World”, which is based on the real-world Isla Sorna from the 2005 film of the same name. The player character, a hunter named Astrid, explores this new world in search of giant monsters known as “monsters”. These monsters can be killed using weapons such as swords and spears, or by using Astrid’s signature skill – her ability to use her dragon form to fly around and attack the monster from above.
Deatils of MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™ Xbox Gameplay
In Monster Hunter: World, players take on the role of a hunter who travels to different parts of the world to track and slay giant monsters. The game is played from a first-person perspective and requires players to use their weapons and skills to defeat their opponents.
Why to play MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™ Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Monster Hunter: World on Xbox One. First and foremost, it is an incredibly fun and addictive game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. Secondly, the game offers a wealth of content that can be played for hours on end, with new quests and monsters being added regularly. Finally, the game is highly configurable, allowing players to tailor their experience to their own preferences and play style.
Best game tips
-Hunt in groups to take down larger monsters faster.
-Take advantage of the environment to your advantage.
-Upgrade your weapons and armor to make you more powerful.
-Use consumables wisely, as they can help you survive longer in the game.
Walkthrough of MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and begin the game by selecting “Start Game.”
3. You will be taken to the world map where you can choose your location. Once you have chosen your location, press “A” to start exploring.
4. When you encounter a monster, use the D-Pad to move around and aim your weapon at the monster’s head using the Left Analog Stick or Right Analog Stick. Press “X” to attack, and “C” to use items in your inventory. If you are successful in attacking the monster, it will be defeated and you will earn experience points (XP). If you are unsuccessful in attacking the monster, it may run away or attack you back, in which case you will lose XP and possibly health as well. Be sure to take note of where all of the monsters are located so that you can avoid them in future encounters!
Best Alternatives to MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™
1. Monster Hunter: World (Xbox One) – A Capcom game that is an open-world action RPG set in a living, breathing world where players take on the role of a hunter to defeat giant monsters and earn rewards.
2. Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One) – An Xbox One exclusive racing game set in beautiful open environments where players can explore the UK and Europe over a series of events and challenges.
3. Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbox One) – A fighting game based on the popular anime series Dragon Ball Z that features characters from the show battling it out in spectacular battles.
4. Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) – An Xbox 360 classic that has been remastered for the Xbox One with updated graphics and gameplay mechanics, making it one of the best action games available today.
Game Length. How long to beat MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™
It takes around 50 hours to beat MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™.
We are currently working on the Xbox development for Monster Hunter: World.
- Developer: CAPCOM CO., LTD.
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Juegos de rol,nan,nan
- Release date: 26/01/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game