Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2 Xbox game is the official video game of the Monster Energy Supercross series. It was developed by Milestone S.r.l. and published by Microsoft Studios for the Xbox 360 video game console. The game was released in North America on February 10, 2009, and in Europe on February 17, 2009.
Deatils of Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2 Xbox Gameplay
Monster Energy Supercross is an arcade racing game developed by Milestone and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the fourth installment in the Monster Energy Supercross series. The game was announced during Sony’s press conference at E3 2019, and was released worldwide on February 22, 2020.
The game is a sequel to the 2017 video game Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame, which was published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. In this game, players control a rider in a race around an outdoor track. The player can choose from a variety of riders and bikes, and can compete in various events including practice sessions, races, and time trials.
“Monster Energy Supercross” received “mixed or average reviews” on both platforms according to review aggregator Metacritic.
Why to play Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2 Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2 Xbox game. First and foremost, it is an excellent racing game that will give you hours of enjoyment. Secondly, the graphics are top-notch and the gameplay is smooth and fluid. Finally, the game features a variety of different tracks and modes that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Best game tips
1. Ride your bike to the best of your ability.
2. Use your bike’s power to take down opponents.
3. Collect coins and power-ups to help you on your way.
Walkthrough of Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2
The first thing you will want to do is choose your rider. You have a few options here, including: Ryan Dungey, Eli Tomac, Trey Canard, and James Stewart. Once you have chosen your rider, you will need to select your bike. There are a few different bikes available to choose from, including the Yamaha YZ450F and the Ducati 1199 Panigale R. Once you have selected your bike, it is time to select your track. There are five tracks available in Monster Energy Supercross – Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, MetLife Stadium, San Diego Stadium, and Texas Motor Speedway. After selecting your track, it is time to select your event. There are three events available in Monster Energy Supercross – the 250cc Main Event, the 450cc Main Event, and the Motocross Championship Event. After selecting your event, it is time to start racing!
Best Alternatives to Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2
1. MXGP2 – The Official Videogame 2 for Xbox is a motorcycle racing game that allows players to race on real world tracks in various countries around the world.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – A racing game set in the beautiful landscapes of Australia and Europe, Forza Horizon 4 offers an expansive open-world experience for players to explore.
3. DiRT Rally – DiRT Rally is a rally racing game that allows players to race through challenging stages across varied environments.
4. Project CARS 2 – Project CARS 2 is a racing game that lets players race on real world tracks and compete in various championships.
Game Length. How long to beat Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 2
It takes about 8 hours to beat the game.
The Official Videogame 2 is an Xbox 360 racing game developed by Energy Supercross and published by THQ. It was announced at the 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo and was released in November 2009.
The game features all of the riders and bikes from the 2009 season of the Supercross series, as well as new riders and bikes for the 2010 season.
- Developer: Milestone S.r.l.
- Genre: Carreras y vuelo , Simulación , Deportes,nan
- Release date: 8/02/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game