In Metropolis: Lux Obscura, you play as a detective investigating the murder of a high-ranking politician. The city is in chaos and it’s up to you to find out who did it and why. You’ll explore the city’s dark corners and solve puzzles to uncover the truth.
Deatils of Metropolis: Lux Obscura Xbox Gameplay
In Metropolis: Lux Obscura, you play as a detective investigating the murder of a wealthy industrialist. The game is set in a stylized version of 1930s Berlin, and you’ll need to use your wits to solve the mystery. You’ll explore the city’s dark corners and interrogate suspects, all while trying to stay one step ahead of the killer.
Why to play Metropolis: Lux Obscura Xbox game
Metropolis: Lux Obscura is a game that is set in a futuristic city and it has a lot of action and adventure.
Best game tips
Metropolis: Lux Obscura is a dark and atmospheric puzzle game set in the future city of Lux. You play as a detective investigating the strange deaths of people in the city. Use your wits to solve puzzles and unravel the secrets of Metropolis: Lux Obscura.
Walkthrough of Metropolis: Lux Obscura
1. Head to the top of the tower in the center of Metropolis.
2. Look out over the city and spot the building with a large lightbulb on top. This is Lux Obscura, the headquarters of LuxCorp.
3. Head inside and take the elevator up to the top floor.
4. Exit the elevator and head through the door on your right. You’ll find yourself in a hallway with several doors leading off it.
5. Head down the hallway until you reach a set of double doors marked “LuxCorp Offices.” Open them and enter LuxCorp’s offices.
6. Walk down the hallway until you reach a room with several computers in it, as well as a desk and chair in front of one of them. Sitting in the chair is Dr. Ivo, LuxCorp’s head scientist and inventor of Lux Obscura itself. He’ll explain that he’s been working on a new invention called The Lightstorm, which will allow people to see things in darkness that they can’t see in daylight, such as hidden objects or secret passages. However, The Lightstorm is still in development and needs more testing before it can be released to consumers…
7…or anyone else for that matter! Dr. Ivo asks you to help him test The Lightstorm by using it to find some hidden objects around his office area…but first he needs you to take off your clothes so he can properly calibrate The Lightstorm’s sensors against your body! (This is optional; you can refuse to take off your clothes if you want.)
If you choose not to take off your clothes: After Dr Ivo finishes explaining how The Lightstorm works, he asks if you would like to try it out first hand by finding some hidden objects around his office area using its sensors . You can either agree or refuse , but if you choose not to take off your clothes , then when he asks for your help finding objects later on ,you will have less information about what kind of clothing would be most effective for hiding those objects from view .
Best Alternatives to Metropolis: Lux Obscura
1. Undertale – A role-playing game with a unique battle system that focuses on player choice and consequences.
2. Fallout 4 – The next installment in the legendary Fallout series, set in a post-apocalyptic world where you can choose your own path.
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – A critically acclaimed open world action RPG set in the stunningly detailed and richly imagined world of Geralt of Rivia.
4. Dark Souls III – An epic, challenging and rewarding adventure into the dark world of Lordran where you must master its deadly traps and fearsome enemies to survive.
Game Length. How long to beat Metropolis: Lux Obscura
It takes about 10 hours to beat Metropolis: Lux Obscura.
Lux Obscura is a game being developed for Xbox by French studio, Metropolis. The game is an open-world action RPG set in a steampunk world, and will feature procedurally generated levels.
- Developer: Ktulhu Solutions
- Genre: Puzles y curiosidades,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 4/04/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game