Metal Slug 3 is a side-scrolling shooter video game developed and published by SNK for the Xbox. It was released in Japan on October 20, 2001, in North America on November 2, 2001, and in Europe on November 4, 2001. The game is the third installment of the Metal Slug series. The player controls one of several characters through levels filled with enemies and obstacles.
Deatils of Metal Slug 3 Xbox Gameplay
Metal Slug 3 is a side-scrolling shooter video game developed by SNK and published by Microsoft for the Xbox. It was released in 2000, and was the final game in the Metal Slug series. The player controls one of several characters through levels that take place in various locations, such as an abandoned military base or a pirate ship. The objective is to destroy all enemies and reach the end of the level.
Why to play Metal Slug 3 Xbox game
Metal Slug 3 is a great game because it has a lot of action and it is also very fun.
Best game tips
1. Use the environment to your advantage – use walls, floors, and ceilings to your advantage to avoid being hit.
2. Use your grenades wisely – use them to take out enemies or protect yourself from danger.
3. Be strategic – plan your moves carefully in order to defeat the enemy and achieve victory.
Walkthrough of Metal Slug 3
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Choose a mission from the main menu.
3. Complete the mission and progress to the next one.
4. Complete the next mission and progress to the next one.
5. Complete the next mission and you will be given a choice to continue or end the game. Choose continue and you will be taken to a new screen where you can start a new game or load your saved game from earlier in the game.
Best Alternatives to Metal Slug 3
1. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U – A crossover fighting game featuring characters from various Nintendo games, including Metal Slug 3.
2. Street Fighter V – Capcom’s latest fighting game, with updated graphics and a new story mode.
3. Mortal Kombat X – The latest in the Mortal Kombat series, with new fighters, costumes and fatalities.
4. Dark Souls III – An action-RPG game set in a dark and dangerous world, where players must fight against evil to survive.
Game Length. How long to beat Metal Slug 3
It takes about 50 hours to beat Metal Slug 3 on Normal difficulty.
I was the lead programmer on the Xbox 360 version of “Slug 3”.
- Developer: SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION
- Genre: Clásicos,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 2/01/2008
- Microsoft Store: Game