Mass Effect is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. The game was announced at E3 2006 and was released in March 2009. The game is set in the fictional universe of the Mass Effect universe, which is based on the science fiction franchise of the same name created by BioWare co-founder Dr. David Gaider.
Deatils of Mass Effect Xbox Gameplay
Mass Effect is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. The game was announced at E3 2006 and was released in March 2007. Mass Effect is set in the Milky Way galaxy in the year 2183, three years after the events of the original Mass Effect. The player controls a team of space marines, mercenaries, and aliens as they explore planets, fight battles, and make choices that affect the course of the game’s story.
Why to play Mass Effect Xbox game
Mass Effect Xbox game is a role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The game was released on November 20, 2007, for the Xbox 360. Mass Effect is the first in a planned trilogy of games, and was followed by Mass Effect 2 in 2009 and Mass Effect 3 in 2012.
Best game tips
1. Make sure to save often. The game can be very difficult if you don’t have a backup plan.
2. Use the Normandy’s computer to research enemies and their weaknesses. This will help you defeat them more easily.
3. Use the squadmates’ abilities to your advantage, such as using Garrus’ sniper skills to take down enemies from a distance or Shepard’s biotic powers to immobilize enemies for teammates to take down easily.
4. Keep an eye on the environment and use cover when possible, as it can make the difference between life and death in a fight against powerful enemies.
Walkthrough of Mass Effect
The following is a guide to help you through the game Mass Effect: Andromeda.
Best Alternatives to Mass Effect
1. Dragon Age: Origins- A role-playing game set in the world of Thedas, where players control a party of characters as they explore an epic story of love, betrayal, and magic.
2. Fallout 3- A post-apocalyptic open world action RPG set in the ruins of Washington, D.C., in the year 2077.
3. Bioshock Infinite- A first person shooter set in the floating city of Columbia and its skyhook network, where players use weapons and powers to fight against enemies and solve puzzles.
4. Mass Effect 3- The concluding chapter in the epic sci-fi saga of Commander Shepard and his team of soldiers as they fight to save Earth from a Reaper invasion.
Game Length. How long to beat Mass Effect
It takes around 50 hours to beat Mass Effect.
The Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect was developed by BioWare Montreal and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released in North America on November 7, 2007, in Europe on November 10, 2007, and in Australia on November 12, 2007.
The PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect was developed by BioWare Edmonton and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released in North America on January 26, 2008, in Europe on January 30, 2008, and in Australia on February 2, 2008.
- Developer: BioWare Corp.
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 6/08/2009
- Microsoft Store: Game