Mass Effect 3 is the concluding chapter in the epic sci-fi saga of Commander Shepard and the all-powerful Mass Effect™ trilogy. As the galaxy falls into chaos, Shepard must assemble a team of heroes and lead them on an epic journey to save Earth from extinction.
Deatils of Mass Effect™ 3 Xbox Gameplay
Mass Effect 3 is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the third installment in the Mass Effect series, and was released in March 2012. The game’s story follows Commander Shepard as they attempt to stop a genocidal organization known as the Reapers from destroying all life in the galaxy.
The player controls Shepard throughout most of the game, with occasional cutscenes featuring other characters. The player can explore planets and fight enemies using a variety of weapons and abilities. The game features an open world environment, allowing players to freely move around the planet or space station they are on. Players can also use their squadmates to help them fight enemies or complete objectives.
Why to play Mass Effect™ 3 Xbox game
Mass Effect™ 3 Xbox game is a great action game that you can play on your Xbox 360. It has great graphics and gameplay that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Best game tips
1. Use the cover system to your advantage. When you are in cover, use the abilities of your squadmates to help you stay safe.
2. Use the environment to your advantage. Look for areas that offer cover or concealment, and use them to your advantage when fighting enemies.
3. Use biotic abilities strategically. Be aware of enemy positions and use biotic abilities to disable enemies or protect allies.
4. Make use of the squadmates’ powers and weapons. Each squadmate has unique powers and weapons that can be used to defeat enemies or help you survive in dangerous situations.
Walkthrough of Mass Effect™ 3
1. Start the game and select your character.
2. Complete the prologue sequence and then head to Earth.
3. Speak to Admiral Hackett on Earth and then travel to the Citadel to meet with the Council.
4. Speak to Commander Shepard about the Reapers and their threat, and then complete the mission “Thessia.”
5. Head to Illium to meet with Tali’Zorah nar Rayya, and then speak to Admiral Anderson about Cerberus.
6. Return to Earth and speak with Shepard again about Cerberus, followed by a mission to recover a data disk from a Cerberus facility on Virmire.
7. After recovering the disk, return it to Admiral Anderson on Earth for further investigation, followed by another mission on Virmire: destroy a biotic weapon research lab operated by Cerberus scientists.
Best Alternatives to Mass Effect™ 3
1. Dragon Age: Origins – A role-playing game set in the world of Thedas, where you control the fate of a party of adventurers as they fight to save the world from destruction.
2. Fallout 3 – A post-apocalyptic open world action RPG game set in the ruins of Washington, D.C., in 2161.
3. Bioshock Infinite – A first-person shooter and adventure game set in an open world environment where you play as Booker DeWitt, a man caught between powerful forces vying for control of Columbia.
4. Mass Effect 3 – An action role-playing game set in a future galaxy where you play as Commander Shepard, a human soldier who must stop an alien invasion and save humanity from extinction.
Game Length. How long to beat Mass Effect™ 3
It takes about 60 hours to beat Mass Effect 3.
I was the Lead Producer on the Xbox 360 version of “Mass Effect 3.” I oversaw all aspects of the game’s development, from conception to completion.
- Developer: BioWare™
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Juegos de rol,nan,nan
- Release date: 6/03/2012
- Microsoft Store: Game