Mass Effect 2 is a science fiction action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the sequel to Mass Effect, which was released in 2009. The game was announced at E3 2010 and was released on November 6, 2010. The game’s story follows the return of Commander Shepard to the galaxy after a three-year absence, in order to stop a powerful alien race known as the Reapers from destroying all life in the Milky Way.
Deatils of Mass Effect 2 Xbox Gameplay
Mass Effect 2 is an action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the sequel to 2007’s Mass Effect, and the second game in the Mass Effect series. The game was announced at E3 2009 and was released on November 20, 2010.
The player controls Commander Shepard, a human chosen to save the galaxy from a Reaper invasion. Shepard’s actions determine the course of events in the game, which can be resolved in different ways depending on player choices. The player can choose to fight against or ally with various factions across the galaxy, including Earth’s military and government, Cerberus, and the turian Hierarchy.
The game features three different play styles: a “cover-based shooter”, where players use cover to avoid enemy fire; a “melee based shooter”, where players use weapons such as swords or guns to kill enemies; and a “tactical RPG”, where players make strategic decisions that affect their party members’ stats and abilities.
Why to play Mass Effect 2 Xbox game
Mass Effect 2 is an action role-playing game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. The game was released in November 2010.
The game is set two years after the events of Mass Effect and follows the adventures of Commander Shepard and his team as they fight against the Reapers, a race of machines that seek to destroy all organic life in the galaxy. The game features a new combat system that allows players to control their characters’ movements in real time, as well as an improved dialogue system that allows players to interact with characters more effectively.
Best game tips
1. Play the game through multiple times to see all the different endings.
2. Save often – especially during combat – as you never know when a tough situation will arise.
3. Use your squadmates wisely – they can help you out in a pinch, and sometimes provide valuable information or items.
4. Pay attention to the environment – it can clue you in to enemy plans or whereabouts, and may even offer up helpful shortcuts or alternate routes.
5. Be prepared for anything – whether that means packing a few extra grenades or equipping yourself with a powerful weapon capable of taking down even the most formidable foes.
Walkthrough of Mass Effect 2
1. After the prologue, you will be in the Normandy SR-2. Fly to the Citadel and land on the pad in front of it.
2. Head into the Citadel Tower and speak to Admiral Hackett. He will give you a mission to find and stop a rogue Spectre, known as Saren Arterius.
3. Fly to Omega, one of the systems in the Terminus Systems, and land on a planet called Virmire. You will need to use your squad’s skills to find and stop Saren before he can activate a device that could destroy all life in the galaxy.
4. After completing this mission, return to Earth and speak with Commander Shepard again. He will offer you another mission – this time to track down an alien race known as The Reapers, who are planning to destroy all organic life in space.
Best Alternatives to Mass Effect 2
1. Dragon Age: Origins
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Fallout 3
4. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
5. Halo 3
Game Length. How long to beat Mass Effect 2
It takes around 50 hours to beat Mass Effect 2.
The Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 2 was developed by BioWare Montreal and published by Electronic Arts.
- Developer: BioWare
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/01/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game