Lords of the Fallen is an action-RPG video game developed by Deck13 and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the sequel to 2013’s Lords of the Fallen and was announced at E3 2015.
Deatils of Lords of the Fallen Xbox Gameplay
Lords of the Fallen is an action-RPG game set in a medieval world, where players take control of a warrior named Harkyn who must fight his way through hordes of enemies to save his friends and family from a demonic force. The game is played from a third-person perspective and features an over-the-shoulder camera that allows players to see all around them. Players can use swords, spears, and other weapons to fight their way through hordes of enemies, while also using magic spells and abilities to defeat foes.
Why to play Lords of the Fallen Xbox game
Lords of the Fallen is an action-RPG game set in a dark and brutal world, full of deadly creatures and treacherous environments. You play as one of four powerful Lords, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, as you fight to survive in a world where only the fittest will survive.
Best game tips
Lords of the Fallen is an action-RPG game set in a dark and gritty world, where players take on the role of a warrior seeking revenge for the death of his family. The game features fast-paced combat and stunning visuals that allow players to explore an expansive world filled with deadly enemies and breathtaking landscapes.
Walkthrough of Lords of the Fallen
1. Start the game by selecting your character and entering the world.
2. Head to the first major city you come across and speak to the NPC to learn about your mission.
3. After learning about your mission, head to the next city and speak to the NPC there for more information on your objective.
4. Once you have learned all you need, head to the designated location and start fighting your way through enemies until you reach the boss fight.
Best Alternatives to Lords of the Fallen
1. Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition – A challenging and rewarding action-RPG game that will leave you wanting more.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – An open world racing game with stunning graphics and a huge variety of cars to choose from.
3. Gears of War 4 – A thrilling third person shooter that will have you fighting for survival against the Locust Horde.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – The latest installment in the popular Halo franchise, featuring an epic campaign and multiplayer modes that are sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – A fast-paced first person shooter set in an alternate history where the Nazis won World War II, leading to a world full of Nazi zombies.
Game Length. How long to beat Lords of the Fallen
It takes about 10 hours to beat Lords of the Fallen.
Xbox development for Lords of the Fallen was handled by CI Games.
- Developer: CI Games, Deck 13
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Juegos de rol,nan,nan
- Release date: 28/10/2014
- Microsoft Store: Game