LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is an action-adventure video game developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows. It is the sequel to 2014’s LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and the fifteenth installment in the LEGO video game series. The game was announced at E3 2017 and released on November 17, 2017.
The game is set within the Marvel Cinematic Universe and follows the events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018). The player controls characters from across all six films in the MCU, including Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, Hulkbuster/War Machine, Black Panther/King T’Challa, Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff, Falcon/Sam Wilson and Doctor Strange. In addition to returning characters from previous games in the series, new playable characters include Spider-Man (voiced by Tom Holland), Ant-Man (Paul Rudd), Wasp (Evangeline Lilly), Winter Soldier (Brett Dalton), Black Panther/Shuri (Letitia Wright), Star-Lord/Peter Quill (Chris Pratt), Gamora (Zoe Saldana) and Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch).
Deatils of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 Xbox Gameplay
In LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, players take on the role of Iron Man, Thor, The Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America, Black Panther and Spider-Man as they battle against the evil Doctor Doom and his forces. The game features a variety of action-packed gameplay elements that allow players to explore stunning environments and fight off enemies using their unique abilities.
Why to play LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 Xbox game
If you’re a fan of the Marvel Comics universe, then you’ll love LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2. This game is full of action and adventure, and it’s sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. You can play as your favorite Marvel characters, and you’ll have to use all your skills to defeat the villains. This is one game that you won’t want to miss.
Best game tips
-Play the game in co-op mode with a friend to take on the villains together
-Use the power of teamwork to defeat your enemies
-Collect studs and use them to buy new characters, vehicles, and more
-Use the environment to your advantage by using objects as cover or jumping onto high platforms
Walkthrough of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2
The Guardians of the Galaxy
The game starts with the main character, Peter Quill, waking up in a hospital bed after being attacked by Thanos. He is visited by Drax the Destroyer, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon and Groot who tell him that Thanos is coming after them next. They ask Peter to help them stop him and he agrees.
The game then takes you to different locations around the universe as you team up with different characters to stop Thanos. You’ll fight against enemies like The Collector, Korath the Pursuer and Ronan the Accuser as you try to protect various planets from Thanos’ grasp.
Once Thanos is defeated, the game concludes with a battle against The Mad Titan himself. If you’re successful, you’ll be able to save the universe and become a hero!
Best Alternatives to LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2
1. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2: The Game – This game is a sequel to the popular LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game and features more than 150 characters from the Marvel Universe, including Iron Man, Thor, The Hulk and Black Widow. Players can play as their favorite Marvel characters in a variety of missions across different locations, including New York City, Asgard and Sakaar.
2. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – In this game, players control Batman as he battles villains such as The Riddler, Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy. The game features an open world environment with multiple side quests and challenges for players to complete.
3. Disney Infinity 3.0 – This game allows players to create their own characters and adventures in the worlds of Disney movies such as Alice in Wonderland, Star Wars and Toy Story. Characters can be combined to create unique combinations that cannot be found in other games in the Disney Infinity series.
4. Just Dance 2016 – This is a popular dance video game that allows players to choreograph their own dances using popular songs from various genres of music such as pop, rock and hip-hop. Players can also compete against others online or locally for high scores on various stages set to popular music videos from recent years
Game Length. How long to beat LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2
It takes around 8 hours to beat LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2.
I was the lead gameplay programmer on LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 Xbox development. My team and I designed, created, and implemented the game’s core gameplay mechanics, including combat, traversal, and puzzle solving. We also oversaw the game’s overall design and directed the team responsible for creating its unique visual style.
- Developer: TT Games
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 17/11/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game