LEGO® DC Super-Villains is an action-adventure video game developed by Traveller’s Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. It is based on the LEGO DC Comics theme and features characters from the DC Extended Universe. The game was announced at E3 2019 and is scheduled to be released in 2020.
Deatils of LEGO® DC Súper-Villanos Xbox Gameplay
In LEGO® DC Super-Villains, players take on the role of one of the most iconic villains in the DC Universe – The Joker. As The Joker, players will use their arsenal of deadly toys to cause mayhem and destruction across Gotham City.
To play as The Joker, players will need to master his signature moves and tactics. These include using his signature weapon – a clown car – to drive into enemies and cause chaos, as well as using his trademark laugh to distract and disorient opponents. In addition to playing as The Joker, players can also select from a range of other DC Super-Villains including Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Bane and more.
Why to play LEGO® DC Súper-Villanos Xbox game
The LEGO® DC Super-Villains game for Xbox is a great way to enjoy the characters, stories, and action from the blockbuster movie. You can play as your favorite villains, team up with friends to take on the heroes, and explore iconic locations from the movie. The game features hours of gameplay and challenging levels that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Best game tips
-Use the environment to your advantage. Use objects and obstacles to your advantage, such as using a door to block an enemy’s path or using a crate to hide from an enemy.
-Use your allies wisely. Work together with your allies to take down enemies and achieve victory.
-Stay on the move. Stay mobile and use quick reflexes to avoid enemies and take them down.
-Be prepared for anything. Be prepared for any situation that may arise, and use your arsenal of weapons and abilities to take down enemies.
Walkthrough of LEGO® DC Súper-Villanos
1. Start by selecting the Super-Villains theme in the LEGO® DC Súper-Villanos: The Flash game.
2. Next, select a character to play as and build them up using the available LEGO bricks.
3. Finally, complete various challenges and tasks to unlock new characters, vehicles and more!
Best Alternatives to LEGO® DC Súper-Villanos
1. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 – This game is a sequel to the highly popular LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game, which was released in 2013. The game features a variety of characters from the Marvel Universe, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor and Captain America. Players can explore large open worlds and complete challenging missions as their favorite Marvel characters.
2. Batman: Arkham Knight – This is the final installment in the Batman: Arkham series of video games. In this game, players take control of Batman as he battles against Gotham’s most notorious villains. The game features an expansive world full of unique locations and challenges for players to overcome.
3. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – This is the first in a new series of LEGO video games based on the blockbuster movie franchise, Star Wars. In this game, players control characters from both the original trilogy and the new trilogy as they fight against the evil First Order. The game features an epic story full of action and adventure set within a galaxy far away.
4. Minecraft – Minecraft is a sandbox video game that allows players to build anything they can imagine using blocks of various shapes and colors. Players can explore randomly generated worlds or create their own by designing landscapes and structures from scratch. There are also hundreds of different mods available that allow players to customize Minecraft even further
Game Length. How long to beat LEGO® DC Súper-Villanos
It takes about 2 hours to beat LEGO® DC Súper-Villanos.
The LEGO® DC Super-Villains game was developed by TT Games for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One platforms.
- Developer: TT Games
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 19/10/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game