L.A. Noire is a detective video game developed by Rockstar Games and published by Rockstar Games for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. The game was announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in June 2006, and was released worldwide on November 17, 2007.
Deatils of L.A. Noire Xbox Gameplay
In L.A. Noire, players take on the role of detective Cole Phelps as he investigates cases in 1940s Los Angeles. The game features a unique “third person perspective” that allows players to explore the city and its inhabitants from a behind-the-scenes perspective. Players can use their detective skills to investigate crime scenes, interrogate suspects, and track down clues.
Why to play L.A. Noire Xbox game
If you’re a fan of crime dramas, then you should definitely check out L.A. Noire for Xbox. This game is based on the popular detective novel and movie of the same name, and it features an incredibly realistic portrayal of 1940s Los Angeles. You’ll have to solve complex cases using your observational skills, and you’ll need to use your firearms if necessary in order to apprehend your suspects.
Best game tips
1. Use the zoom feature to get a closer look at clues and suspects.
2. Pay attention to the environment around you – it can provide valuable information about the case.
3. Use the LAPCIONI tool to analyze fingerprints and other physical evidence.
4. Investigate different aspects of a crime scene – for example, examining the victim’s clothing or analyzing blood spatter patterns.
Walkthrough of L.A. Noire
The Complete Edition
1. Start the game by selecting “Launch LA Noire” from the main menu.
2. Select “Create a New Profile” and enter your name, gender, and age.
3. Select “Choose Your Character” and choose your ethnicity and occupation.
4. Select “Start Game” to begin the game.
Best Alternatives to L.A. Noire
1. Hitman (2016) – A stealth-action game in which the player takes on the role of a professional assassin.
2. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – A cyberpunk action-RPG set in a future world where technology has advanced to a point where people can augment their bodies and minds with cybernetic implants.
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – The fourth installment in the Uncharted series, set in an alternate history where Nathan Drake is forced to flee his home country after it’s invaded by colonialists.
4. Batman: Arkham Knight – The final installment in Rocksteady’s acclaimed Batman trilogy, which follows the Dark Knight as he fights crime in Gotham City after being imprisoned by the government.
Game Length. How long to beat L.A. Noire
It takes around 60 hours to beat the game.
A game that was in development by Rockstar Games for the Xbox 360, but was cancelled before release. The game was set in Los Angeles during the 1940s and focused on detective work.
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 14/11/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game