Kalimba is a unique Xbox game that challenges players to navigate through a series of challenging levels while avoiding obstacles and collecting coins. The game is played with the Xbox controller and requires quick reflexes as players must avoid obstacles and jump over chasms. The goal is to reach the end of each level, but be careful not to fall off the edge of the screen.
Deatils of KALIMBA Xbox Gameplay
Kalimba is a rhythm game for Xbox One that was released in March of 2019. The game has you controlling a character as they walk around a colorful world, tapping on the screen to the beat of the music. There are multiple levels and obstacles to overcome, and you can earn coins to buy new clothes for your character.
Why to play KALIMBA Xbox game
Kalimba is a fun and challenging game that can be enjoyed by anyone. It is perfect for when you want to take a break from your normal gaming routine, or if you are looking for something new to try.
Best game tips
Kalimba is a percussion instrument that originated in Africa. It is a type of drum that is played with the hands. Kalimbas can be played solo or in ensemble. Some common uses for kalimbas include accompaniment for traditional African music, improvised soloing, and creating rhythmic textures.
Walkthrough of KALIMBA
1. From the main menu, select “New Game.”
2. Choose a difficulty level and name your character.
3. Select the location of your game world and choose a climate.
4. Choose a creature type and set your starting stats.
5. Choose an animal companion to accompany you on your journey and set their starting stats.
6. Choose an item to equip at the start of the game and set its starting stats.
2. Explore your game world and find items, creatures, and treasure to help you on your quest!
Best Alternatives to KALIMBA
1. Fruit Ninja Kinect
2. Dance Central Spotlight
3. Just Dance 2016
4. Forza Horizon 3
5. Project Spark
Game Length. How long to beat KALIMBA
It takes about 2 hours to beat Kalimba.
Xbox development is a team within Microsoft that develops games for the Xbox One video game console.
The team was first established in 2001 as Microsoft Game Studios and was responsible for the development of games such as “Halo 2” and “Forza Motorsport”. In 2013, the team was rebranded as Xbox Development Studios and became responsible for the development of new games such as “Kinect Sports Rivals”, “Scalebound”, and “Sea of Thieves”.
- Developer: Press Play
- Genre: Plataformas,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 17/12/2014
- Microsoft Store: Game