Just Cause 3 is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on December 1, 2015. Just Cause 3 is the third entry in the Just Cause series, and a sequel to Just Cause 2. The game is set in a fictional Mediterranean country of Medici, and stars Rico Rodriguez as he attempts to overthrow the government.
Deatils of Just Cause 3 Xbox Gameplay
Just Cause 3 is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on December 1, 2015. Just Cause 3 is the third installment in the Just Cause series.
The player assumes the role of Rico Rodriguez, a mercenary who has been forced out of his home country of Medici by the oppressive regime of General Di Ravello. Rico must overthrow Di Ravello and restore democracy to Medici. The game is set across a variety of environments including a Mediterranean island, an abandoned airbase in Antarctica, and a sprawling jungle on the fictional island of Solis.
Why to play Just Cause 3 Xbox game
Just Cause 3 is an action-packed, open world game that lets you cause mayhem as Rico Rodriguez. Explore a huge, fictional Mediterranean island and take down the corrupt government while using your skills as a pilot, climber, and skydiver to complete missions.
Best game tips
Just Cause 3 is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on December 1, 2015. Just Cause 3 is the successor to the 2010 video game Just Cause 2.
Walkthrough of Just Cause 3
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and complete the character creation process.
3. After you finish creating your character, you will be taken to the game’s world map. From here, you can choose which mission to start. There are a total of 10 missions in Just Cause 3, so make sure to choose one!
4. Once you start a mission, you will be taken to the game’s main hub area where you can explore and complete side objectives if desired. If you want to take on the main objective of the mission right away, simply head over to the marked location on the world map and start playing!
5. Throughout your playthrough of Just Cause 3, you will encounter different types of enemies that you need to take down using your unique skillset and arsenal of weapons. Be sure to use your environment to your advantage and use explosive devices to take out enemies from afar!
Best Alternatives to Just Cause 3
1. Just Cause 3: Rico’s Campaign – In this campaign mode, you play as Rico Rodriguez, a former member of the Panauan Special Forces who has been forced into exile. Your goal is to overthrow the dictator of Panau and restore democracy to the island nation.
2. Just Cause 3: The Black Market – In this mode, you can take on missions for different factions in order to earn money and weapons. You can also purchase new vehicles and gear from black market dealers.
3. Just Cause 3: Chaos Island – In this mode, you must complete challenges on a series of islands in order to gain access to new areas. You can also find hidden treasure chests and secret areas on Chaos Island.
4. Just Cause 3: Medici – This is a co-operative multiplayer mode in which players work together to save civilians from enemy forces on Medici Island. Players can choose from a variety of characters with unique abilities, and they must use these abilities to survive against the enemy onslaught.
Game Length. How long to beat Just Cause 3
It takes around 50 hours to beat Just Cause 3 on the Normal difficulty setting.
The Xbox development team worked on the game’s multiplayer, campaign, and side missions.
- Developer: Avalanche Studios
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 42339
- Microsoft Store: Game