Gunstar Heroes is an action-platformer video game developed by Treasure and published by Sega for the Xbox. It was released in Japan on December 10, 1998, in North America on October 12, 1999, and in Europe on October 14, 1999. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where the player controls a character named Riki who must travel across the world to restore peace to different kingdoms.
Deatils of Gunstar Heroes Xbox Gameplay
Gunstar Heroes is a 2D side-scrolling shooter game for the Xbox. The player controls one of several characters and must complete levels by defeating enemies and collecting power-ups. The game features a variety of weapons and abilities, as well as a co-operative multiplayer mode in which players can battle against each other.
Why to play Gunstar Heroes Xbox game
Gunstar Heroes is a classic side-scrolling shooter game that was released for the Xbox in 2001. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where players must fight their way through hordes of enemies to rescue kidnapped friends. The game features high-quality graphics and addictive gameplay that will keep you coming back for more.
Best game tips
-Aim for the head and body shots to take out most enemies quickly.
-Use the environment to your advantage, using ledges and pillars to jump up and avoid enemy fire.
-Stay alert for enemy reinforcements, as they will often appear when the player is least expecting it.
-Be strategic in your use of powerups, as some can be more effective than others in specific situations.
Walkthrough of Gunstar Heroes
1. Start the game by selecting your character and entering the world.
2. Head to the first area and defeat the enemies.
3. Move on to the next area and defeat the enemies there.
4. Head to the next area and defeat the enemies there.
5. Head to the next area and defeat the enemies there.
6. Defeat all of the enemies in this area to progress to the next stage of Gunstar Heroes!
Best Alternatives to Gunstar Heroes
1. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle – A fast-paced platformer with a great story and characters.
2. Super Smash Bros. Melee – A classic fighting game that can be played with friends or online.
3. GoldenEye 007 – A first-person shooter that is popular for its multiplayer mode.
4. Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy – A classic platformer series that is still popular today.
5. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D – A great platformer with challenging levels and an interesting story line.
Game Length. How long to beat Gunstar Heroes
It takes about six hours to beat Gunstar Heroes.
The Xbox development of Gunstar Heroes was handled by Treasure, the same company that developed the game for the Sega Saturn. The game was originally announced for release on the Sega Saturn in 1995, but was eventually cancelled. The game was later ported to the PlayStation 2 and Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Developer: Backbone Entertainment
- Genre: Clásicos,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 10/06/2009
- Microsoft Store: Game