Guacamelee! 2 is a Metroidvania-style action game for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 platforms. The game is a sequel to the 2012 game Guacamelee!, and it continues the story of Juan, a luchador who has to save his girlfriend from an evil wizard.
Deatils of Guacamelee! 2 Xbox Gameplay
In Guacamelee!, players take on the role of Juan, a luchador who is trying to save his girlfriend from an evil sorcerer. In order to do this, Juan must travel through the magical world of the luchadores, defeat enemies, and collect items to help him on his quest. The game is played in a side-scrolling format and features a variety of different combat and puzzle mechanics.
Why to play Guacamelee! 2 Xbox game
Guacamelee! 2 is a great game to play because it is fun and has a lot of action. It is also a very challenging game, which makes it even more fun.
Best game tips
1. If you’re having trouble with a particular enemy, try using a different weapon or strategy to take them down. There are plenty of ways to defeat enemies in Guacamelee! 2, and you’ll eventually find the one that works best for you.
2. If you’re stuck on a puzzle or boss fight, don’t be afraid to consult a guide or YouTube video for help. There are plenty of helpful resources available if you need them, and they can make the difference between success and failure in Guacamelee! 2.
Walkthrough of Guacamelee! 2
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. After the game loads, you will be in a new area called “The Mines”. Head down the stairs and take the first left.
3. In this area, you will find a door that is locked. To unlock it, you will need to find a key hidden in one of the corners of this room. Once you have found the key, head back up to where you started and enter through the unlocked door.
4. In this room, you will find a skeleton on top of some boxes. Kill it and take its keycard. Now head back down to where you found the keycard and enter through the door that was previously locked.
5. In this next room, you will find two enemies: a skeleton and an ogre-like creature known as The Witch Doctor (or Wicker Man for short). Defeat them both and take their weapons (a sword for The Witch Doctor, a mace for The Ogre). Now head up the stairs to your right and enter through another door that’s slightly open (it’s not locked).
6. In this next room, you’ll find another enemy: A Giant Spider known as The Tarantula (or The Spider for short). Defeat it and take its webbing to use against other enemies later on in the game (you can also use it to swing across gaps). Now head back down to where you found The Witch Doctor’s sword and enter through another open door that’s not locked (it was previously closed).
7. In this next room, there are three switches that need to be activated in order for Juan to progress further into Guacamelee!. To do so, first defeat all of the enemies in this room – there are two skeletons and an ogre – then hit each switch in turn using one of Juan’s attacks or abilities: left switch – jump; middle switch – double jump; right switch – spin attack/kick combo/somersault kick combo/back flip kick combo/flying kick combo/. Once all three switches have been activated, return to where Juan started and continue onward!
8 . You’ll now come across some more enemies: two spiders known as The Queen Spider (or Spiders for short) and an enemy known as The Fire Demon . Defeat them all then grab their weapons off of their corpses: a flaming sword for The Queen Spider, a shield for The Fire Demon . Now continue onward until you reach another open door which is not locked but is blocked by debris . Use your newly acquired weapons to clear away enough debris so that Juan can pass through . Continue onward until Juan reaches another open doorway which leads him into…
9 . …the final battle against El Presidente ! This fight is fairly straightforward; just keep attacking El Presidente with your various attacks while dodging his attacks , then eventually he’ll be defeated . After he’s defeated , Juan will be able to leave Guacamelee! 2 via either exit located nearby or by returning back inside Guacamelee! 2 itself via one of its many doors
Best Alternatives to Guacamelee! 2
1. Super Meat Boy – A challenging platformer where you play as a tiny meat boy trying to save his girlfriend from a mad scientist.
2. Sonic Adventure 2 – A classic Sonic game with an amazing story and tons of action.
3. Rayman Origins – A fun platformer with great graphics and an interesting story.
4. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D – Another great Donkey Kong game with plenty of action and puzzles to solve.
5. Sonic Generations – A great game that combines the best features of both Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 into one amazing experience.
Game Length. How long to beat Guacamelee! 2
It takes about 10 hours to beat Guacamelee! 2.
Guacamelee! 2 was developed by DrinkBox Studios, the team behind the original game.
- Developer: Drinkbox Studios
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Lucha , Plataformas,nan
- Release date: 18/01/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game