Grand Theft Auto IV is an open-world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on September 17, 2008 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is the fourth title in the Grand Theft Auto series and the first since Grand Theft Auto III to be released on a next-generation console.
The game is set in Liberty City, a fictional city based on New York City, and its surrounding suburbs. The player controls protagonist Niko Bellic as he completes missions for various criminal organizations in order to increase his wealth and power. The game features a large open world environment with varying weather conditions that the player can explore at will, as well as an extensive multiplayer mode that allows up to sixty players to compete in various activities.
Deatils of Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox Gameplay
Grand Theft Auto IV is an open-world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in November 2008, and for Microsoft Windows in December 2009. The game is the fourth title in the Grand Theft Auto series, and the first since Grand Theft Auto III to be released on a seventh generation console.
The player controls protagonist Niko Bellic as he progresses through the fictional city of Liberty City, completing missions for various criminal organizations while attempting to build up his wealth and power. The game’s open world allows players to freely roam its streets at will, engaging in criminal activities such as theft, homicide, drug trafficking, prostitution and arms smuggling. The player can also interact with other characters in the game world, making choices that affect their relationships and criminal activity.
Grand Theft Auto IV was met with positive reviews from critics upon release; many praised its expansive world and gameplay mechanics, while others found its story weak compared to earlier entries in the series. The game has sold over 50 million copies worldwide
Why to play Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox game. First, it is an action-packed game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Second, the storyline is compelling and will keep you engaged from beginning to end. Finally, the graphics are top-notch and will leave you breathless.
Best game tips
– Always use cover when possible.
– Use a weapon that has a high rate of fire in order to take down enemies quickly.
– Use vehicles to your advantage, driving them into groups of enemies for a quick kill.
– Pay attention to the map and plan your route before heading out.
– Try to find safehouses and hideouts in order to rest and heal up between missions.
Walkthrough of Grand Theft Auto IV
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Drive to a safehouse or to a designated meeting place.
3. Talk to your contact and get the mission briefing.
4. Head to the target location and complete the mission objectives.
5. Return to your safehouse or designated meeting place and report back to your contact.
Best Alternatives to Grand Theft Auto IV
1. Forza Horizon 2 – A racing game that lets you explore the beautiful open world of Australia.
2. Halo 5: Guardians – The latest installment in the Halo series, featuring a new multiplayer mode and an epic story campaign.
3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – The latest installment in the popular Call of Duty series, featuring new weapons and multiplayer modes.
4. Battlefield 4 – A first-person shooter that lets you fight in a variety of locations around the world.
5. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – The latest installment in the popular Assassin’s Creed series, featuring a unique naval combat system and a huge open world to explore.
Game Length. How long to beat Grand Theft Auto IV
It takes around 80 hours to beat Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV was developed by Rockstar North, while the PlayStation 3 and Xbox versions were developed by Rockstar Toronto.
- Developer: Rockstar North
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 6/07/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game