Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge is a fighting game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for the Xbox One. It was announced during Microsoft’s E3 2018 press conference and is set in the world of the Souls series.
Deatils of Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge Xbox Gameplay
Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge is a fighting game released in 2006 for the Xbox. The game is based on the manga and anime series of the same name, and stars Gekido Kintaro, a character from the series. The game features several characters from the manga and anime series, as well as new characters designed specifically for the game.
Why to play Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge Xbox game. Some people might enjoy the martial arts action, while others might find the story intriguing. Either way, there is plenty of content to keep players entertained for hours on end.
Best game tips
-Use the environment to your advantage.
-Stay calm and focused, and use your speed and agility to your advantage.
-Use your weapons to take down your enemies quickly and efficiently.
Walkthrough of Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge
1. Head to the east side of the map and enter the building with the green roof.
2. Once inside, go down the stairs and through the door on your right.
3. In this room, you’ll find Gekido Kintaro waiting for you. He’ll start attacking immediately, so use your skills to take him down quickly.
4. After he’s defeated, loot his body for items including a powerful weapon and some health potions. Exit the room and head back outside to continue your adventure!
Best Alternatives to Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge
1. Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom – A challenging and intense action game that takes place in a world of pirates and ancient ruins.
2. Dead Rising 2 – A zombie-themed open-world action game that allows players to explore a large, chaotic cityscape full of zombies and other survivors.
3. Gears of War 3 – A third-person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world where humans fight against the Locust Horde.
4. Saints Row IV – An open-world action game set in the fictional city of Stilwater, where players can choose from a variety of characters to take on the criminal underworld.
Game Length. How long to beat Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge
It takes about 10 minutes to beat Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge.
Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge is an Xbox game in development by CyberConnect2. It is a fighting game featuring characters from the Street Fighter series.
- Developer: Naps Team
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Lucha,nan,nan
- Release date: 13/07/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game