Frontlines:Fuel of War is a first-person shooter video game for the Xbox 360. It was developed by Digital Extremes and published by Microsoft Studios. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, in which players take control of a squad of soldiers fighting against the forces of the Locust Horde.
Deatils of Frontlines:Fuel of War Xbox Gameplay
Frontlines:Fuel of War is a first-person shooter video game for the Xbox 360. It was developed by Pandemic Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, in which players control soldiers fighting against the Infected. The game features online multiplayer, as well as a co-operative multiplayer mode.
Why to play Frontlines:Fuel of War Xbox game
Frontlines:Fuel of War is a game that can be played for many reasons. Some people may enjoy the action and combat that the game offers, while others may enjoy the strategy and planning that is required to win.
Best game tips
Frontlines:Fuel of War is a real-time strategy game that puts players in control of armies fighting in a global conflict. The game features a variety of units and tactics, as well as an online multiplayer mode that allows players to compete against each other.
Walkthrough of Frontlines:Fuel of War
1. Launch the game and select your faction.
2. Select a map and begin playing.
3. Use your units to capture enemy territory and control key points on the map.
4. Earn resources by attacking enemy units or capturing key points on the map.
5. Use your resources to build up your forces, upgrade your units, and purchase new weapons and equipment.
Best Alternatives to Frontlines:Fuel of War
1. Halo 5: Guardians – A fast-paced, action-packed shooter that lets you fight the Covenant and other enemies on a variety of worlds.
2. Gears of War 4 – A gritty and intense third-person shooter that lets you battle against the Locust, Lambent, and other enemies in a brutal world filled with visceral combat.
3. Battlefield 1 – An epic World War I battlefield game that lets you experience the conflict from all sides as you fight in huge battles across Europe and the Middle East.
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – The classic first-person shooter returns with updated graphics and a wealth of bonus content including maps, weapons, and more.
Game Length. How long to beat Frontlines:Fuel of War
It takes around 10 hours to beat Frontlines:Fuel of War.
Frontlines:Fuel of War is an Xbox 360 game developed by Eugen Systems and published by THQ. It is a sequel to the 2002 game Frontlines: Fuel of War. The game was announced at E3 2009 and was released on November 10, 2009.
The game takes place in the year 2020, five years after the events of Frontlines: Fuel of War. The player controls a team of soldiers fighting in a battlefield environment against enemy forces.
- Developer: Kaos Studios
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 2/07/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game