The sequel to the popular horror game, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, is a tense and chilling experience that will have you on the edge of your seat. You play as a security guard working the night shift at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, and your job is to watch over the children who are visiting the restaurant. However, things quickly go wrong when strange things start happening in the pizzeria. The animatronics are coming alive and attacking you, and it’s up to you to use your wits and survival skills to stay alive for five nights.
Deatils of Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 Xbox Gameplay
In Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, the player takes on the role of a security guard working at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. The game is set up in a similar fashion to the first game, with the player monitoring a single room in which children are supposed to be sleeping. However, instead of animatronic characters, the player must watch for and deal with ghosts that appear as animals – including Freddy Fazbear himself.
Why to play Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 Xbox game
Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 is a great game for those who love horror games. It is a sequel to the original Five Nights at Freddy’s game, which was also a great game.
Best game tips
1. Play the game with a friend in co-op mode to make it more fun.
2. Use the “Night Vision” ability to see in the dark and avoid obstacles.
3. Use the “Sound Sensor” ability to listen for sounds of animatronics coming and hiding.
4. Use the “Night Vision Goggles” ability to see in the dark better and avoid obstacles.
5. Use the “Freeze Frame” ability to freeze an animatronic so you can take it down easier
Walkthrough of Five Nights at Freddy’s 2
1. Start the game by clicking on the “Start” button in the main menu.
2. Once the game starts, you will be presented with a screen that shows you your current position and what animatronics are in your room.
3. Click on one of the animatronics to start talking to it. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move around the room.
4. If you want to scare an animatronic, click on it and hold down the left mouse button until it jumps out at you. Be careful not to get too close to them or they’ll jump onto you and kill you!
5. If an animatronic gets too close to you, use your flashlight to try and scare it away before running away or hiding under a bed or table.
Best Alternatives to Five Nights at Freddy’s 2
1. Five Nights at Freddy’s 3: The Final Chapter – A third game in the popular horror series that follows a security guard as he tries to survive five nights at Freddy’s pizzeria.
2. Five Nights at Freddy’s 4: The Return – The fourth game in the series and the sequel to 2013’s Five Nights at Freddy’s 3. It follows a new character, Scott, as he tries to survive five nights at Freddy’s again.
3. Five Nights at Freddy’s World – A spin-off game that takes place in the world of FNaF and sees players taking on different roles, such as technician or security guard, in order to survive five nights.
4. FNaF World 2 – A sequel to FNaF World that was released in early 2018 and sees players returning to the world of FNaF after it has been damaged by an evil force.
5. Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location – A spin-off game that is set inside one of Fredbear and Friends’ locations, such as Toy Bonnie’s Pizza or Golden Freddy’s Pizza, and sees players trying to survive five nights again.
Game Length. How long to beat Five Nights at Freddy’s 2
It takes around 5-7 hours to beat Five Nights at Freddy’s 2.
The first game was developed by Scott Cawthon, while the second game was developed by Scott Cawthon and Jeremy Dunham.
- Developer: Scott Games
- Genre: Simulación , Estrategia,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/11/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game