Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is a remastered and expanded version of the 2006 game Final Fantasy XII, which was originally released for the PlayStation 2. It was developed and published by Square Enix as part of their Final Fantasy XII series of video games. The game was announced during Sony’s E3 press conference on June 12, 2018, and is set to release for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 3, 2018.
The game features updated graphics that are said to look better than those in the original game. It also includes new content, including additional areas, characters, and bosses. Additionally, players can now use the DualShock 4 controller’s touchpad to control characters’ movements in battle.
Deatils of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Xbox Gameplay
In FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE, players take on the role of Vaan, a young man who joins a band of mercenaries in order to find his father. The game features an open world environment with more than 30 hours of gameplay, and players can explore the world freely or take on specific missions.
Why to play FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Xbox game
There are many reasons to play FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Xbox game. Fans of the series will enjoy the return of many familiar characters and locations, while newcomers will find the game easy to learn and fun to play. The game’s action-packed combat system and immersive world will keep players engaged for hours on end.
Best game tips
-Level up your characters to the maximum level.
-Equip them with the best weapons and armor you can find.
-Take advantage of the game’s fast travel system to quickly move between locations.
-Use the game’s map system to track down hidden treasures and enemies.
-Use magic to defeat enemies or help allies in difficult situations.
Walkthrough of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
1. Speak to the man in the red shirt in Rabanastre to begin your quest.
2. Head to the Calm Lands and speak to the man in front of the house on the right side of the road. He will ask you to find a way into Zanarkand Tower.
3. Head to Mount Gagazet and speak to Basch, who is inside a house on the right side of town. He will ask you to find a way into Zanarkand Tower.
4. Return to Rabanastre and speak to the man in red shirt again. He will give you a key for Zanarkand Tower and ask you not to tell anyone about it.
5. Head back to Mount Gagazet and enter Zanarkand Tower through Basch’s door on the second floor (the one with a yellow X over it). Inside, speak with him again and he will give you an item called “The Scepter of Zodiac”.
Best Alternatives to FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
1. Dragon Age: Origins – A role-playing game set in the world of Thedas, where you control the fate of a party of adventurers as they struggle against evil.
2. Fallout 3 – A post-apocalyptic open world action RPG set in the Capital Wasteland, where you are the sole survivor of Vault 111 and must rebuild society.
3. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – An action RPG set in an open world environment where you can explore Tamriel on your own or join together with friends to conquer vast dungeons and ruins.
4. Mass Effect – An epic science fiction adventure where you play as Commander Shepard, a human chosen to save the galaxy from extinction.
5. Gears of War 2 – A third-person shooter set in a brutal post-apocalyptic world where humanity is fighting for survival against an alien threat.
Game Length. How long to beat FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
It takes around 40 hours to beat the game.
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age was developed by Square Enix’s Tokyo development team.
- Developer: SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 30/04/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game