Farming Simulator 17 is a simulation game in which the player assumes the role of a farmer, managing their land, livestock and crops. The game offers a wide variety of activities, including planting and harvesting crops, raising livestock, trading goods and services with other farmers, and building structures on the farm.
Deatils of Farming Simulator 17 Xbox Gameplay
In Farming Simulator 17, players take on the role of a farmer in a simulated world where they must manage their crops and livestock to make money. The game features a new graphics engine that allows for more realistic visuals, and players can choose from a variety of different vehicles to transport their crops and livestock.
Why to play Farming Simulator 17 Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Farming Simulator 17 Xbox game. Some people enjoy playing the game because it is a realistic simulation of farming. Others may enjoy the challenge of trying to manage a large farm and make it profitable.
Best game tips
In Farming Simulator 17, there are a few tips and suggestions that can help improve your gameplay experience.
1. Use the correct tools for the job – When planting or harvesting crops, use the correct tool for the job. For example, use a hoe to till soil, a sickle to harvest crops, or a tractor to plow fields.
2. Keep an eye on your resources – Make sure you’re using your resources wisely by keeping an eye on how much food you have left in your barn, and whether you need to buy more seeds or fertilizer.
3. Be patient – It can take some time to get good at Farming Simulator 17, but patience is key – eventually you’ll be able to produce high-quality crops and livestock.
Walkthrough of Farming Simulator 17
1. Start the game and create a new farm.
2. Select the type of farming you want to do: crops, livestock, or forestry.
3. Choose your location and start planting your crops or livestock.
4. Tend to your crops or livestock and watch them grow!
5. When your crops or livestock are ready, harvest them and sell the products for money.
6. Upgrade your farm buildings and equipment to make farming more profitable!
Best Alternatives to Farming Simulator 17
1. Farming Simulator 17: Crops & Animals – You’ll need to care for a variety of crops and livestock in this simulation game, from wheat to cows. You can also raise chickens, pigs, and horses.
2. Farming Simulator 17: Forestry – In this game, you’ll need to manage forests and harvest trees for lumber. You can also plant trees and crops, and raise animals like deer and sheep.
3. Farming Simulator 17: Livestock – This game lets you raise cows, pigs, sheep, horses, and chickens. You can also grow crops like wheat and corn.
4. Farming Simulator 17: Food & Drink – This game lets you produce food items like fruits and vegetables. You can also make wine and beer.
Game Length. How long to beat Farming Simulator 17
It takes around 10 hours to beat Farming Simulator 17.
Farming Simulator 17 Xbox development is currently in progress at Giants Software. The game is set to release in late 2017 for the Xbox One and PC.
- Developer: Giants Software
- Genre: Estrategia , Simulación,nan,nan
- Release date: 25/10/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game