Fable III is an action role-playing game for the Xbox 360. The game was developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It is the sequel to Fable II and the third installment in the Fable series. The game was released on November 10, 2010 in North America, November 12, 2010 in Europe, and November 18, 2010 in Australia.
Deatils of Fable III Xbox Gameplay
In Fable III, the player controls a hero as they travel through a world of swords and sorcery in order to save their homeland from an evil empire. The game is played from a third-person perspective and features an action-based combat system that allows players to fight enemies using sword, magic, and other weapons. The game also features a wide variety of quests that the player can complete in order to advance the story.
Why to play Fable III Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Fable III Xbox game. First, it is an action-packed adventure game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Second, the story line is intriguing and will keep you guessing until the very end. Third, the graphics are top notch and will leave you breathless. Finally, there are plenty of optional activities to complete if you want to get really involved in the game world.
Best game tips
-Play the game on the hardest difficulty setting to get the most out of it.
-Upgrade your weapons and armor to make them stronger.
-Use your magic to help you in combat.
-Save often, as there are frequent checkpoints in the game.
Walkthrough of Fable III
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character’s gender and appearance, then select your starting location.
3. Complete the tutorial and choose your first quest.
4. Complete the quest and return to the quest giver for your reward.
5. Complete more quests to earn experience and gold, then return to the quest giver for another reward.
Best Alternatives to Fable III
1. Forza Horizon 2 – A racing game that lets you explore beautiful landscapes and race against other drivers in a variety of events.
2. Halo 5: Guardians – A shooter that lets you play as a Spartan warrior in the fight against the Covenant.
3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – A military shooter that lets you play as a soldier in different missions across the world.
4. Battlefield 4 – A military shooter that lets you fight in different environments around the world.
5. Titanfall – An action game that lets you pilot giant robots and battle against other players online.
Game Length. How long to beat Fable III
It takes around 50 hours to beat Fable III.
Fable III was developed by Lionhead Studios, a British video game developer. The game was released on Microsoft Windows in October 2009, and on the Xbox 360 in November 2009. Fable III is the third installment in the Fable series, and is a role-playing game. The player controls a character named Albion, who must fight against the evil Queen Beryl and her army of monsters.
- Developer: Lionhead Studios
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Estrategia , Simulación,nan
- Release date: 40480
- Microsoft Store: Game