Fable II is an action role-playing game developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It was released on November 6, 2008 for the Xbox 360. Fable II is the sequel to the 2006 game Fable and the second installment in the Fable series. The game’s story follows a young hero as they journey through Britannia, encountering new allies and enemies along the way, in order to save their homeland from a dark force.
Deatils of Fable II Xbox Gameplay
Fable II is an action role-playing game for the Xbox 360. The player controls a hero as they travel through the fictional kingdom of Albion, fighting enemies and completing quests in order to save the kingdom from ruin. The game features a variety of combat and exploration mechanics, as well as an open world environment.
Why to play Fable II Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Fable II Xbox game. Some reasons include the following:
-The game is an action role-playing game that allows players to control their own destiny by choosing their own path through the game.
-The game features a large and detailed world that players can explore, and the storyline is full of surprises.
-The combat system is highly customizable, allowing players to create their own fighting style and strategies.
Best game tips
1. Play the game on the easiest difficulty setting to start with. This will make it easier to get used to the controls and learn the ropes.
2. Make sure you have a good supply of healing items on hand, as battles can be quite tough.
3. Pay attention to your surroundings at all times, as enemies can often be hiding in unexpected places.
4. Use your magic wisely, as it can be a powerful weapon against enemies.
5. Be patient and take your time exploring each area – there is plenty of content to uncover in Fable II!
Walkthrough of Fable II
Step One: After the opening cutscene, you will be in control of your character. Head to the right and talk to the old man. He will give you a key to the stables.
Step Two: Head to the stables and talk to the horse named Goldilocks. He will ask for a carrot, so give it to him. He will then ask for some hay, so give it to him as well. Finally, he will ask for a apple, so give it to him.
Step Three: Now head back outside and talk to the old man again. He will tell you that Goldilocks is ready for his first ride. So saddle up Goldilocks and ride him around the courtyard a few times. Once you’re done, return to the old man and he will reward you with a gold coin!
Best Alternatives to Fable II
1. Gears of War 2 – A first-person shooter game set in a world where humanity is engaged in a bloody war against the Locust Horde.
2. Halo 3 – A first-person shooter game set in the fictional universe of the Halo universe, where humans are fighting an alien race known as the Covenant.
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – A first-person shooter game set during the Cold War, where players take control of soldiers fighting against Russian and American forces.
4. Battlefield 1942 – A World War II themed first-person shooter game that allows players to control different units and vehicles from both sides of the conflict.
5. Saints Row 2 – An open world action adventure game that allows players to take control of various gangs and engage in various criminal activities throughout the city of Stilwater.
Game Length. How long to beat Fable II
It takes about 60 hours to beat Fable II.
Fable II was developed by Lionhead Studios, a British video game developer. The game was published by Microsoft Game Studios for the Xbox 360.
The development team consisted of approximately 350 people, including 150 from the United Kingdom and 100 from other countries. The game was released in November 2009.
- Developer: Lionhead Studios
- Genre: Juegos de rol,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 6/04/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game