Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour is a remastered and updated version of the classic 3D shooter game released in 1996. The game features updated graphics, sounds and gameplay mechanics, as well as support for Xbox One X. Players can explore the game’s expansive levels and fight their way through hordes of enemies to achieve glory.
Deatils of Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour Xbox Gameplay
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour is a remastered version of the 1993 shooter game Duke Nukem 3D. It was released on Xbox One and PC in May 2019. The game features updated graphics and gameplay, as well as a new story mode called “The Great Escape”.
Why to play Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour Xbox game
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour Xbox game is a great way to experience the classic shooter on your Xbox One. The game features updated graphics and sounds, as well as new levels and challenges. You can also join online multiplayer modes to compete with friends or strangers.
Best game tips
-Play the game on a modern console with updated graphics.
-Use a controller to play the game.
-Enable “fast forward” and “rewind” in the options menu to speed through levels.
-Use the “Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour” cheat code to get extra lives and power-ups.
Walkthrough of Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Head to the level select screen and choose a level.
3. Complete the level and proceed to the next one.
4. Collect all the items and weapons in each level and use them to kill enemies.
5. When you reach the end of a level, defeat the boss to progress to the next one.
Best Alternatives to Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
1. Doom (1993) – A first-person shooter game that pits the player against demons in an effort to save the world from destruction.
2. Quake (1996) – A 3D action game that pits players against each other or computer-controlled enemies in a series of matches.
3. Unreal Tournament (1999) – A multiplayer action game that allows players to compete in various modes, including deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
4. Half-Life 2 (2004) – A first-person shooter game set in a science fiction universe where the player must fight against aliens who have invaded Earth.
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2007) – A first-person shooter game set during World War II that allows players to battle against enemy soldiers on multiple battlefields around the world.
Game Length. How long to beat Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
It takes about an hour and a half to beat Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour.
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour was a remaster of the 1997 game Duke Nukem 3D for the Xbox 360. It was developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. The game was released on November 15, 2009, in North America and November 18, 2009, in Europe.
The game is a compilation of the three Duke Nukem 3D games – Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition, Duke Nukem Forever, and Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project – with new levels and graphics. The player can play as Duke or any of the game’s characters from the first two games.
- Developer: Gearbox Software, LLC
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 11/10/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game