DuckTales: Remastered is a remastered version of the classic arcade game DuckTales. Players control Scrooge McDuck as he navigates his way through challenging levels, collecting treasures and avoiding obstacles. The game features new graphics and sound, as well as bonus levels and achievements.
Deatils of DuckTales: Remastered (Patoaventuras) Xbox Gameplay
DuckTales: Remastered is a remastered version of the 1989 arcade game DuckTales. The game was developed by WayForward Technologies and published by Capcom. The game was released on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch platforms on August 29, 2018.
Why to play DuckTales: Remastered (Patoaventuras) Xbox game
There are many reasons to play DuckTales: Remastered on Xbox. First, it is a great game that is sure to entertain players of all ages. Second, the game features updated graphics and sound that make it even more enjoyable. Finally, the game offers plenty of challenges and rewards that will keep players engaged for hours on end.
Best game tips
– Play the game with the keyboard and mouse.
– Use the left and right arrow keys to move Scrooge around, and use the up and down arrow keys to change his camera angle.
– Use the space bar to jump, and use the left mouse button to shoot missiles.
Walkthrough of DuckTales: Remastered (Patoaventuras)
1. After the opening cutscene, you’ll be in control of Scrooge McDuck. Head to the right and enter the first door you see.
2. In this room, you’ll find a chest with a Gold Nugget inside. Exit the room and head to the left.
3. In this next room, you’ll find a chest with a Silver Nugget inside. Exit the room and head to the right.
4. In this next room, you’ll find a chest with a Bronze Nugget inside. Exit the room and head to the left again.
5. In this next room, you’ll find a chest with a Diamond Nugget inside it! Head back to where you started and head through the door on your right (the one that was previously blocked by crates).
6. In this new area, you’ll find three chests: one with an emerald, one with an opal, and one with a ruby inside it! After collecting all three treasures, exit the area and head back to where you started (the door on your right).
Best Alternatives to DuckTales: Remastered (Patoaventuras)
1. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
2. Spyro Reignited Trilogy
3. Assassin’s Creed Origins
4. Forza Horizon 4
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Game Length. How long to beat DuckTales: Remastered (Patoaventuras)
It takes about 8 hours to beat DuckTales: Remastered.
Patoaventuras is a game developed by DuckTales: Remastered for Xbox development.
- Developer: WayForward
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Plataformas,nan,nan
- Release date: 22/07/2013
- Microsoft Store: Game