Destiny is an action-role-playing game developed by Bungie and published by Activision for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It was announced at E3 2009, and was released on September 9, 2014. Destiny is a first-person shooter with elements of role-playing games, in which players explore the solar system to find weapons, armor, and other items to help them fight against enemies.
Deatils of Destiny – La Colección Xbox Gameplay
Destiny is an online-multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision. It was announced at the 2010 E3 video game trade show, and was released on September 9, 2014 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Destiny is a successor to the Halo series.
Why to play Destiny – La Colección Xbox game
Destiny is an action-role-playing game set in a world of magic and adventure. Players explore an open world environment and fight enemies to earn experience, power up their character, and complete quests.
Best game tips
Destiny – La Colección is a compilation of tips and suggestions to help you improve your Destiny experience.
Walkthrough of Destiny – La Colección
1. Start by going to the Tower and selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose a character class and complete the tutorial.
3. Head to the Tower and speak to Lord Shaxx to begin your first mission.
4. Complete the mission and return to Lord Shaxx for your reward.
5. Speak with Lord Shaxx again to begin your next mission.
Best Alternatives to Destiny – La Colección
1. Gears of War 4 – A shooter that takes place in a world where humanity is on the brink of extinction, Gears of War 4 pits humanity against an enemy that has evolved beyond human understanding.
2. Halo 5: Guardians – The next installment in the Halo franchise introduces a new cooperative multiplayer mode called “Warzone” as well as a new campaign mode called “The Ark.”
3. Forza Horizon 3 – The latest installment in the popular racing series introduces a new open world environment and Drivatar technology that allows players to race against others online.
4. Titanfall 2 – Set 50 years after the events of Titanfall, players take control of pilots in an intense battle to control key locations across the Frontier universe.
Game Length. How long to beat Destiny – La Colección
It takes around 10 hours to beat Destiny – La Colección.
Destiny is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision. It is the sequel to the 2010 video game Halo: Reach, and is set in a future science fiction universe. Destiny was announced at E3 2010, and was released on September 9, 2014 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Developer: Bungie
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 20/09/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game