Dead Space™ is a first-person survival horror game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the fourth installment in the Dead Space series. The game was announced at E3 2009 and was released on February 5, 2010.
Deatils of Dead Space™ Xbox Gameplay
Dead Space™ is a first-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It was released on November 5, 2008. The game is set in the fictional Isaac Clarke’s ship, the USS Aegis, as it investigates a derelict space station called Tau Volantis. The player controls Clarke as he explores the station and fights off Necromorphs, aliens that have evolved from human corpses.
Why to play Dead Space™ Xbox game
Dead Space is a survival horror game that takes place in space. The game is set on the USG Ishimura, a research vessel that has been infected with a deadly alien virus. You play as Isaac, one of the ship’s crew members, who must try to survive and find a way to cure the virus.
Best game tips
1. Use the environment to your advantage.
2. Use the tools at your disposal to survive.
3. Be careful when moving around the environment; use caution when opening doors and venting chambers.
4. Try to stay calm and collected in difficult situations; don’t panic and make mistakes that could cost you your life.
Walkthrough of Dead Space™
In Dead Space™ 3, you play as Isaac Clarke, a space engineer who is sent to investigate the sudden appearance of a deadly necromorph infestation on the mining colony of Tau Volantis. As you explore the colony and battle the necromorphs, you must use your engineering skills to create and use weapons and tools to survive.
The first step in defeating the necromorphs is to find a way into the colony’s core. To do this, you’ll need to use your engineering skills to create a bypass key for the security system. Once you have access to the core, you’ll need to find and destroy the necromorph hive mind.
Best Alternatives to Dead Space™
1. Gears of War 3 – A third person shooter set in a gritty and brutal world where the only way to survive is to fight as a team.
2. Halo 4 – The next chapter in the epic Halo saga, featuring an all-new graphics engine that brings the action to life like never before.
3. Battlefield 3 – A first person shooter set in World War III that allows players to experience the intensity of combat from both sides of the battlefield.
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – The most anticipated game of this year, featuring an all-new multiplayer mode called “Zombies” that lets players battle against each other as zombies.
Game Length. How long to beat Dead Space™
It takes around 10 hours to beat Dead Space™.
We were responsible for developing the Xbox version of the game. We worked closely with 2K Marin to make sure that the game ran smoothly on Xbox 360 and looked great.
- Developer: Electronic Arts™
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 3/08/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game