Dead Space 3 is a third-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. It is the sequel to Dead Space 2 and the third game in the Dead Space series. The game was announced at E3 2009, and was released on February 5, 2010 in North America, February 8, 2010 in Europe, and February 12, 2010 in Australia.
Deatils of Dead Space™ 3 Xbox Gameplay
Dead Space 3 is an action-horror video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It is the third installment in the Dead Space series, following Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3: Awakened.
The game takes place aboard the USG Ishimura, a space station that has been infested with Necromorphs, or undead creatures that were once human beings. The player controls protagonist Isaac Clarke as he explores the station and fights off Necromorphs while trying to find a way to escape.
Why to play Dead Space™ 3 Xbox game
Dead Space™ 3 is a great game to play because it is scary and has a lot of action.
Best game tips
-Use the environment to your advantage.
-Stay alert and watch your back at all times.
-Be prepared to face difficult challenges head on.
-Use the correct weapons for the situation.
-Take cover when necessary.
Walkthrough of Dead Space™ 3
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Head to the first area and kill the necromorphs.
3. Proceed to the next area and kill more necromorphs.
4. Proceed to the next area and kill more necromorphs.
5. Proceed to the next area and kill more necromorphs.
6. Proceed to the next area and find Isaac’s suit locker, which is in a corner near some crates on your right side as you enter the room from the entranceway (it’s not marked on your map). Open it to get Isaac’s suit, which is a blue suit with a white stripe down its left leg (you can also get this suit by completing Chapter 5 of Dead Space 3). Equip it now if you haven’t already done so, then proceed through the door ahead of you into another room where you’ll find more necromorphs waiting for you (you can also find a medkit in this room). Kill them all and head through another door into another room where you’ll find an elevator that will take you up to the top level of this section of space station, where more necromorphs are waiting for you (you can also find a power node up here that will help you fight off these creatures). Kill them all and head back down into the previous room where Isaac’s locker was located, then use his suit to teleport back down to ground level so that you can continue playing as him later on in this chapter (if you want, you can save your game at this point if desired).
Best Alternatives to Dead Space™ 3
1. Gears of War 3
Gears of War 3 is a third-person shooter video game developed by Epic Games and published by Microsoft Studios. It is the sequel to the 2006 game Gears of War and the third installment in the Gears of War series. The game was announced at E3 2009, and was released on November 7, 2009 for the Xbox 360. The PC version was released on October 28, 2010.
The game is set several years after the events of Gears of War 2, with Marcus Fenix’s son JD Fenix leading Delta Squad against a new threat known as The Locust Horde. Players control characters such as JD Fenix, Kait Diaz, Delmont “Del” Walker and others in a campaign that spans three different environments: Sera, an abandoned mining colony; New Marais, a city destroyed by a plague; and Anvil Gate, an industrial zone under siege from Locust forces. Multiplayer features include four-player co-operative play and competitive multiplayer modes including two new modes: Beast Mode (a survival mode where players must fight off waves of increasingly difficult enemies) and Execution (a one-on-one deathmatch).
Game Length. How long to beat Dead Space™ 3
It takes around 10 hours to beat Dead Space 3 on Normal difficulty.
In early 2009, I was hired by EA to work on the Xbox 360 version of the game “Dead Space™ 3”. I was responsible for all aspects of the game’s development, from concept art to programming.
- Developer: Visceral
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 6/02/2013
- Microsoft Store: Game