Dead Space™ 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the sequel to Dead Space, and was released in North America on February 5, 2011, and in Europe on February 8, 2011. The game takes place aboard the USS Discovery after it has been attacked by an unknown entity that kills most of the crew. The player controls protagonist Isaac Clarke as he explores the ship and tries to find a way to stop the entity.
Deatils of Dead Space™ 2 Xbox Gameplay
Dead Space™ 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the sequel to Dead Space, and was released in 2009. The game takes place in the fictional Necromorph universe, which is a space station that has been overrun by the undead creatures. The player controls protagonist Isaac Clarke as he explores the station and fights against Necromorphs.
Why to play Dead Space™ 2 Xbox game
Dead Space™ 2 is a great game to play because it is an action-packed horror game that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The game also has great graphics and sound that will make you feel like you are in the game.
Best game tips
-Use the environment to your advantage. Use cover to avoid enemy fire, and use the environment to your advantage by using objects as weapons or hiding in small spaces.
-Stay alert and move quickly. The faster you move, the less damage you will take from enemies.
-Use the power tools to your advantage. Use the power tools to break open doors, cut through obstacles, or kill enemies.
-Stay alive and conserve your resources. Dead Space 2 is a challenging game that requires careful planning and strategic use of resources in order to survive.
Walkthrough of Dead Space™ 2
1. Start the game and select your character.
2. Navigate through the ship to find your way to the engineering deck.
3. Enter the engineering deck and head down the stairs to the lower level.
4. Turn left and enter the first room on your right, which is a storage area.
5. Search through the storage area for a weapon upgrade kit and a power cell pack, then exit the room.
6. Turn right and enter another storage area, this time finding a medkit on top of one of the shelves. Exit the room.
7. Head back up to the first engineering deck level and turn left into another hallway leading to another room with several corpses in it (the necromorphs). Kill all of them, then search through their bodies for a keycard that will open a door on your right (the door is marked “Engineering”). Enter Engineering and head down the stairs to reach Isaac’s office (the game’s main protagonist).
Best Alternatives to Dead Space™ 2
1. Gears of War 3 – A third-person shooter set in a gritty and brutal world, where the player takes on the role of Marcus Fenix, one of humanity’s last surviving soldiers, as he leads his team against the Locust Horde.
2. Halo 4 – The fourth installment in the iconic Halo franchise returns to Xbox 360 with a new story, new characters, and more action than ever before.
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – The most anticipated game of 2012 returns to Xbox 360 with all-new multiplayer maps, an expanded singleplayer campaign and more explosive action than ever before.
4. Battlefield 3 – In this epic online multiplayer game, players fight as infantry, tanks or jets in battles across diverse landscapes from World War II to modern day Iraq and Afghanistan.
Game Length. How long to beat Dead Space™ 2
It takes around 10 hours to beat Dead Space 2.
I was the lead programmer on the Xbox 360 version of “Dead Space™ 2.” I worked on all aspects of the game, from the core gameplay mechanics to level design and art.
- Developer: Visceral Games
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 25/01/2011
- Microsoft Store: Game