Dead Island Retro Revenge is a remastered version of the original Dead Island game for Xbox One. The game takes place on the same island as the original game, but with updated graphics and mechanics. Players take control of one of four characters and must fight their way through hordes of zombies to find survivors and escape the island.
Deatils of Dead Island Retro Revenge Xbox Gameplay
In Dead Island Retro Revenge, you play as one of four survivors who have been shipwrecked on a remote island and must fight to survive against hordes of zombies. The game is played from a first-person perspective and features an over-the-shoulder camera that allows you to see around the environment. You can use weapons and items found on the island to fight off the zombies, but be careful – if you’re killed, you’ll have to start the game from scratch.
Why to play Dead Island Retro Revenge Xbox game
If you’re a fan of zombie games, Dead Island Retro Revenge is a great option. It’s a classic style zombie game with plenty of action and gore.
Best game tips
-Use melee weapons to quickly dispatch enemies.
-Stay away from large groups of enemies and focus on lone ones.
-Invest in a weapon that can take down multiple targets at once, such as a chainsaw or a shotgun.
-Find medical supplies and use them to heal yourself and your allies.
Walkthrough of Dead Island Retro Revenge
1. Start the game and create a new character.
2. Head to the beach and find the first weapon you can find, a machete.
3. Head to the first area of the game, known as The Slums, and start killing zombies.
4. Once you’ve killed enough zombies, head to the next area, known as The Bay, and start killing more zombies.
5. Once you’ve killed enough zombies in The Bay, head to The Slums again and start killing more zombies.
6. Once you’ve killed enough zombies in The Slums, head to The Bay again and start killing more zombies.
7. Once you’ve killed enough zombies in The Bay, head to the final area of the game, known as Rotten Valley, and start killing more zombies.
8. Once you’ve killed enough zombies in Rotten Valley, head back to The Beach and collect your rewards (money and weapons).
Best Alternatives to Dead Island Retro Revenge
1. Dying Light
2. The Evil Within 2
3. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
4. Resident Evil 7 Biohazard
5. Forza Horizon 4
Game Length. How long to beat Dead Island Retro Revenge
It takes around 8 hours to beat Dead Island Retro Revenge.
I worked on the Xbox development of Dead Island Retro Revenge. This game was published by Deep Silver and was released in February 2019.
- Developer: Empty Clip
- Genre: Lucha,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 1/08/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game