Darksiders Warmastered Edition is an action-adventure game developed by Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic. It is a remaster of the 2010 video game Darksiders and its 2013 sequel, Darksiders II. The game was announced at E3 2019, during the THQ Nordic press conference.
Deatils of Darksiders Warmastered Edition Xbox Gameplay
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is a remastered version of the 2010 game Darksiders. The game is played from a third-person perspective and features enhanced graphics and sound.
Why to play Darksiders Warmastered Edition Xbox game
If you’re a fan of the Darksiders series, then you’ll want to check out the Warmastered Edition of the game. This version includes all of the DLC that was released for the game, as well as some new features.
Best game tips
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is a remastered edition of the 2013 video game Darksiders. It was developed by Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic. The game includes all of the content from the original game, as well as new features and enhancements.
Walkthrough of Darksiders Warmastered Edition
1. Start the game and select “New Game”
2. Choose your difficulty and begin playing
3. Complete the first few levels to unlock new characters and abilities
4. Complete the game to unlock the final level
Best Alternatives to Darksiders Warmastered Edition
1. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – A dark and action-packed dungeon-crawler, set in the world of Sanctuary, where players adventure through procedurally generated levels to defeat powerful bosses and collect powerful items to help them on their way.
2. Halo 5: Guardians – The next chapter in the epic Halo saga returns Master Chief to a new era, with an all-new cinematic story driven campaign and an epic multiplayer experience.
3. Forza Horizon 4 – The biggest and best racing game ever returns with more than 700 cars from the world’s top manufacturers, dynamic weather and night racing, plus a massive open world to explore.
4. Gears of War 4 – An epic campaign that takes players on a journey from the beginning of the war to its bitter end as they fight against overwhelming odds for humanity’s survival against an enemy unlike any they have ever faced before.
Game Length. How long to beat Darksiders Warmastered Edition
It takes about 8 hours to beat the game on Normal difficulty.
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is an upcoming remaster of the 2010 video game Darksiders. It is being developed by Vigil Games for the Xbox One.
- Developer: KAIKO
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 42696
- Microsoft Store: Game