DARK SOULS: REMASTERED is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed action-RPG game Dark Souls. Players explore and battle through a world of stunningly detailed environments, encountering fearsome enemies along the way. With improved graphics and gameplay, as well as additional features not found in the original release, DARK SOULS: REMASTERED is the perfect way to experience one of the most challenging and rewarding video games ever made.
Deatils of DARK SOULS: REMASTERED Xbox Gameplay
DARK SOULS: REMASTERED is an action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for the Xbox One. It is a remaster of the 2010 game DARK SOULS, with updated graphics and mechanics.
The game is set in a dark and gritty world, and players take control of a character who must fight their way through hordes of enemies to reach the end of the level. Combat is based on using weapons and magic to defeat enemies, with players able to block, dodge, and parry attacks. Players can also use items found in the environment to help them survive or defeat enemies.
Why to play DARK SOULS: REMASTERED Xbox game
There are many reasons to play DARK SOULS: REMASTERED on Xbox One. First and foremost, the game is a remaster of one of the most critically acclaimed and popular video games of all time. Second, it offers updated graphics and gameplay that make it an even more immersive experience. Third, the game features a wide variety of content that can be enjoyed by players of all levels of experience. Finally, there are numerous multiplayer options available for players to enjoy together.
Best game tips
-Play the game on a higher difficulty level to get a feeling for the combat and explore the game more.
-Use a controller to get an even better feel for the game.
-Use bonfires to heal and restock items, and to save your progress.
-Look for hidden items and secret areas.
-Watch videos of people playing the game to learn from their mistakes and improve your play.
Walkthrough of DARK SOULS: REMASTERED
Step One: Start the game and create a new character.
Step Two: Head to the Firelink Shrine and speak to Princess Irina. She will give you a quest to find a Painting of Ariamis.
Step Three: Head to the Undead Parish and take the painting from the chapel.
Step Four: Return to Irina and she will give you another quest, this time to find a Lordvessel.
Step Five: Head to The Catacombs of Carthus and take the Lordvessel from the altar.
Best Alternatives to DARK SOULS: REMASTERED
1. Bloodborne – FromSoftware’s latest action-RPG is a dark and challenging experience that will test even the most hardened gamer.
2. Dark Souls III – The latest entry in FromSoftware’s critically acclaimed action-RPG series, Dark Souls III offers an incredibly deep and challenging game world full of surprises and hidden secrets.
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Geralt of Rivia returns in this epic, award-winning role-playing game set in a stunning open world full of monsters and magic.
4. Fallout 4 – The next great installment in Bethesda Game Studios’ legendary post-apocalyptic franchise, Fallout 4 is an epic adventure that will take you into the heart of the Fallout world.
5. Dragon Age: Inquisition – The next great chapter in BioWare’s acclaimed Dragon Age series, Dragon Age: Inquisition features an expansive world filled with unique characters and compelling story content.
Game Length. How long to beat DARK SOULS: REMASTERED
It takes around 25 hours to beat DARK SOULS: REMASTERED.
FromSoftware is developing a remastered version of DARK SOULS for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The game will include high-resolution graphics and updated content, including new bosses, areas, and weapons.
- Developer: FromSoftware, Inc.
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 25/05/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game