Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is an intense, action-packed shooter that takes you on a wild ride through the Mexican borderlands. As the gunslinger Javier Escobar, you must use your quick wit and sharp shooting skills to take down ruthless drug lords and their ruthless enforcers. From the dusty streets of Mexico City to the rugged canyons of Chihuahua, Bound in Blood delivers an immersive gaming experience that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Deatils of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Xbox Gameplay
In Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, the player controls the character of Javier Escobar, a Mexican-American who is wrongly accused of a crime he did not commit. The game takes place over the course of several days as Escobar tries to clear his name and find those responsible for framing him. The game features a variety of different environments, including city streets, dusty deserts, and dense forests.
Why to play Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Xbox game
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is a great game for those who love shooting and action. The game has an interesting story line and allows players to control various characters throughout the game.
Best game tips
-Use a weapon with a high rate of fire to quickly dispatch enemies.
-Stay mobile and use cover to avoid enemy fire.
-Take advantage of the environment to your advantage, using objects as cover or hiding in narrow passages.
-Focus on eliminating key targets first, as they will often be the ones leading the pack and causing the most damage.
Walkthrough of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and select your difficulty level.
3. After choosing your character, you will be taken to the main menu where you can choose between different game modes: Single Player, Multiplayer, or Co-Op. Single Player is the only mode available at the beginning of the game.
4. After choosing your mode, you will be taken to a screen where you can choose between different locations in Mexico: The Barranquilla Gold Mine, The Tijuana Cartel’s Base of Operations, or The Juarez Cartel’s Headquarters. You can also choose to play as one of three characters: Javier Escobar, Angel de la Muerte, or El Mariachi. After choosing your character and location, you will be taken to the next screen where you will start the game.
Best Alternatives to Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
1. Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse – A zombie-themed open world action game set in the fictional city of Los Perdidos, California.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – An open-world racing game set in the stunning Australian outback and featuring more than 700 cars from the latest in automotive technology.
3. Gears of War 4 – A military science fiction third-person shooter that returns to the epic saga of humanity’s battle against the Locust Horde.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – The next chapter in the legendary Halo franchise, featuring a new hero, Master Chief, and an all-new cinematic campaign that tells an epic story of hope and sacrifice.
Game Length. How long to beat Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
It takes around 10 hours to beat Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.
The game was developed by Tecmo Koei, the same company that developed the popular Dynasty Warriors series.
- Developer: Techland
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 7/09/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game