Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision for the Xbox 360. The game was released on November 3, 2009. It is the fourth installment in the Call of Duty series and the sequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The game is set during World War II and focuses on the Allied campaign, while the Russian campaign is set after the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Deatils of Call of Duty®: World at War Xbox Gameplay
In Call of Duty: World at War, players take control of iconic World War II characters and battle through a series of epic, immersive missions. Players can choose from a variety of weapons and abilities to wage war on the Nazi regime, including assault rifles, sniper rifles, grenades, and more.
Why to play Call of Duty®: World at War Xbox game
Call of Duty: World at War is an Xbox 360 game that can be played for a variety of reasons. Some people may enjoy the action and excitement that the game provides, while others may enjoy the historical accuracy and detail that is included in the game.
Best game tips
– Always try to stay alive and focus on your objectives.
– Use cover and concealment to your advantage.
– Use grenades and explosives to take out enemies from a distance.
– Stay alert for enemy patrols and be prepared to take them down quickly.
– Use the environment to your advantage, using walls, pillars, and other objects for cover.
Walkthrough of Call of Duty®: World at War
1. Start the game and create a new profile.
2. Choose a side and complete the tutorial.
3. Complete the first mission on the Allied side.
4. Complete the second mission on the Allied side.
5. Complete the third mission on the Allied side to unlock access to Headquarters missions.
6. Complete all Headquarters missions to unlock access to Operation Neptune Spear missions.
7. Complete all Operation Neptune Spear missions to unlock access to Nazi Zombies mode
Best Alternatives to Call of Duty®: World at War
1. Halo 3: ODST – A fast-paced, action-packed shooter that takes players on an epic journey across the galaxy.
2. Gears of War 2 – Epic and intense battles with up to four players in a wide variety of environments.
3. Battlefield 3 – A heart-pounding experience that lets you experience the battlefield as a soldier, pilot, or tank commander.
4. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare® – The definitive edition of one of the most popular Call of Duty games ever released.
Game Length. How long to beat Call of Duty®: World at War
It takes around 10 hours to beat Call of Duty: World at War.
The Xbox development team worked on the Call of Duty: World at War game for the Xbox 360. The team was responsible for developing the game’s storyline, characters, and gameplay. They also created the game’s graphics and created the game’s menus and user interface.
- Developer: Treyarch
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Shooter,nan,nan
- Release date: 21/09/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game