Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It is the eleventh installment in the Call of Duty series and was released on November 6, 2012 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. The game is set in the future, in a world where a new Cold War has broken out between the United States and China.
Deatils of Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Xbox Gameplay
In Call of Duty: Black Ops II, players take on the role of a U.S. Special Forces soldier as they battle their way through an intense and highly realistic world of combat. The game is set in the year 2065, and players will experience a variety of exciting and challenging missions that take them deep into enemy territory.
In order to complete these missions, players must use their skills and firepower to take down enemies from all angles. They can use traditional firearms such as assault rifles and sniper rifles, or they can equip powerful explosives to take out groups of enemies at once. In addition to using firearms, players can also use their environment to their advantage by using cover to avoid enemy fire, or by sneaking up on enemies and taking them out with a well-placed shot.
Overall, Call of Duty: Black Ops II is an exciting and challenging game that will challenge even the most experienced gamers. If you’re looking for an intense action game that will keep you entertained for hours on end, look no further than Call of Duty: Black Ops II!
Why to play Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Xbox game
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a great game to play because it has a lot of action and shooting. It is also a very fun game to play with friends.
Best game tips
– Use the crosshair to aim down sights and take out enemies one by one.
– Stay alert and move around the map to avoid being spotted by the enemy.
– Use your environment to your advantage, using cover to stay safe and take down enemies from a distance.
– Make use of Black Ops II’s new weapons, including the sniper rifle and the machine gun, to take down enemies from a distance.
Walkthrough of Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
1. Start the game and create a new character.
2. Choose your character’s gender, appearance, and weapon preference.
3. Complete the tutorial to learn the basics of the game.
4. Head to Multiplayer and join a game of Black Ops II multiplayer mode.
5. Use your skills to defeat your opponents in battle and become the ultimate Black Ops II player!
Best Alternatives to Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It is the sequel to the 2012 video game Call of Duty: Black Ops and the sixth installment in the Call of Duty series. The game was released on November 13, 2013, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U.
Activision announced in February 2014 that a remastered version of Black Ops II would be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 6, 2015. The remaster includes updated graphics and gameplay features not present in the original release.
Game Length. How long to beat Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
It takes around 50 hours to beat Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Xbox development team was responsible for the game’s multiplayer, Zombies, and campaign modes.
- Developer: Treyarch
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Shooter,nan,nan
- Release date: 29/01/2013
- Microsoft Store: Game