Burnout Revenge is a racing game developed by Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts for the Xbox 360. It is the fourth game in the Burnout series, and was released in November 2009. The game features new vehicles, including motorcycles and cars that can transform into jets.
Deatils of Burnout Revenge Xbox Gameplay
In Burnout Revenge, the player takes control of a driver in a high-speed race around a city. The goal is to complete as many laps as possible in the allotted time. The player can earn points by hitting other drivers, jumping over obstacles, and completing special challenges. If the player falls behind in the race, they can use their turbo boost to catch up.
Why to play Burnout Revenge Xbox game
Burnout Revenge is a great game to play because it is a lot of fun. It is also a very challenging game, which makes it even more enjoyable.
Best game tips
1. Make sure you have enough resources.
2. Try to complete as many objectives as possible to rack up points and increase your multiplier.
3. Take advantage of the environment and use objects to your advantage.
4. Use your nitro boost sparingly, as it can be very expensive to use.
5. Stay on the lookout for opponents who are out of control and try to take them down before they cause too much damage.
Walkthrough of Burnout Revenge
1. Start the game and select your character.
2. Drive around the city and cause as much destruction as possible.
3. When you reach the end of the city, head to the airport to complete the level.
Best Alternatives to Burnout Revenge
1. Forza Horizon 4 – The newest entry in the popular racing series, Forza Horizon 4 is a great alternative to Burnout Revenge Xbox game. It features stunning graphics and realistic car handling that will have you glued to the screen.
2. Halo 5: Guardians – Another great option for those looking for an action-packed Xbox game is Halo 5: Guardians. This title features intense combat and a gripping story line that will keep you hooked for hours on end.
3. Gears of War 4 – If you’re looking for an intense and challenging action game, Gears of War 4 is a great option. It features fast-paced gameplay and plenty of gruesome violence that will leave you breathless.
4. Fallout 4 – If you’re a fan of post-apocalyptic worlds, Fallout 4 is definitely worth checking out. It offers an expansive world full of mysteries and challenges to be explored, making it one of the most rewarding games on Xbox One.
Game Length. How long to beat Burnout Revenge
It usually takes around 10 hours to beat Burnout Revenge.
This game was developed by Criterion Games for the Xbox 360.
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Genre: Clásicos , Carreras y vuelo,nan,nan
- Release date: 3/08/2010
- Microsoft Store: Game