Braid is an Xbox game developed by Microsoft Game Studios and published by Microsoft. It was released on October 5, 2008. The game is a platformer with puzzle elements, in which the player controls the protagonist, Tim, through a series of levels to save his girlfriend from an evil creature.
Deatils of Braid Xbox Gameplay
In Braid, the player controls a character who must navigate through a series of levels, solving puzzles and avoiding obstacles. The game is played in real time, with the player able to move the character around the level by using the left analog stick and the D-Pad. The player can also use the A button to jump, and the B button to grab onto objects.
Why to play Braid Xbox game
Braid is a puzzle game that was released for the Xbox 360 in 2008. The game is set in a world where time flows in multiple directions, and the player must use this to their advantage to progress through the game.
Best game tips
1. Start with a basic braid. Section your hair into two parts and tie each part off at the nape of your neck with a small elastic band. Cross the first part over the second and tuck it underneath. Do the same with the other side.
2. Take one end of the braid and make a small loop, holding on to the crossbar of the braid. Make another loop, this time going further down the braid.
3. Take the end of the braid that was just made a loop and put it over the top of the other end, tucking it underneath so that it forms a knot. Pull on both ends to tighten up the knot.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 until you reach your desired length or until all your hair is braided!
Walkthrough of Braid
1. Start by selecting the left arrow to move the red block to the right.
2. Select the right arrow to move the blue block to the left.
3. Repeat these steps until both blocks are in their original positions.
4. Select the left arrow again to move the red block up and the blue block down.
5. Repeat these steps until both blocks are in their original positions again, but now they are in a different order.
Best Alternatives to Braid
1. Halo 5: Guardians
2. Forza Horizon 4
3. Gears of War 4
4. Rise of the Tomb Raider
5. Fallout 4
Game Length. How long to beat Braid
It takes about 8 hours to beatBraid.
I was the lead developer on the Xbox 360 version of Braid.
- Developer: Number None, Inc.
- Genre: Plataformas , Puzles y curiosidades,nan,nan
- Release date: 6/08/2008
- Microsoft Store: Game