Blues and Bullets is a first-person shooter video game for the Xbox 360. It was developed by Terminal Reality and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The game was released on November 9, 2009 in North America and November 12, 2009 in Europe.
Deatils of Blues and Bullets – Episode 1 Xbox Gameplay
In the first episode of Blues and Bullets, you play as a rookie detective in the fictional city of New Orleans. The game is set in the early 1900s, and you must solve crimes using your wits and firearms.
Why to play Blues and Bullets – Episode 1 Xbox game
Blues and Bullets is a first-person shooter game set in the Prohibition era. The game features a unique storyline that follows the exploits of two rival gangs, the Irish Mob and the Italian Mafia, as they battle for control of New York City.
Best game tips
– Blues and Bullets is a new episodic graphic novel series set in the world of the 1880s American West.
– Episode 1 introduces the characters and setting, and provides tips for playing the game.
Walkthrough of Blues and Bullets – Episode 1
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and name.
3. You will be prompted to choose a location to start the game. Choose “New York City.”
4. You will be prompted to choose a mission. Choose “Free Agent.”
5. After you complete the mission, you will be prompted to choose a new one. Choose “The Heist.”
Best Alternatives to Blues and Bullets – Episode 1
1. Gears of War 4 – A third person shooter set in a gritty and violent world, where players fight for survival against hordes of enemies using a variety of weapons and abilities.
2. Forza Horizon 4 – An open-world racing game set in the beautiful landscapes of Australia, where players can explore the country on their own or join up with friends to compete in events and challenges.
3. Halo 5: Guardians – A first-person shooter set in the iconic universe of the Halo franchise, where players battle against the Covenant forces on Installation 04.
4. Destiny 2 – An online action role-playing game set in an expansive world filled with dangerous enemies and spectacular landscapes, where players must master powerful weapons and abilities to defeat them.
Game Length. How long to beat Blues and Bullets – Episode 1
It takes about 10 hours to beat Blues and Bullets – Episode 1.
Blues and Bullets is a first-person shooter video game for the Xbox 360. It was developed by independent game developer IllFonic and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The game was announced at the 2009 Spike Video Game Awards, and was released on November 3, 2009.
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, in which players take control of a character named Max who must fight against mutants and other survivors to find food, water, and weapons.
- Developer: A Crowd of Monsters
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 28/08/2015
- Microsoft Store: Game