Blue Estate is a new action-adventure game set in the fictional Blue Estate estate, which is located in the heart of London. The game follows the story of a young woman named Emily who has been kidnapped and held hostage by a group of criminals. Emily must use her wits and strength to escape from her captors and return to her family safe and sound.
Deatils of Blue Estate Xbox Gameplay
In Blue Estate, the player takes on the role of a private detective who is hired to investigate the death of a wealthy family. The game features an open world environment in which the player can explore and interact with various characters. The player can solve puzzles and find clues to help them solve the family’s murder.
Why to play Blue Estate Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Blue Estate Xbox game. Some people might enjoy the suspense and mystery of the game, while others might find the action and adventure exciting.
Best game tips
1. Keep your home clean and organized- This will help you to feel more in control of your space and make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
2. Invest in quality furniture- Not only will this make your home look nicer, but it will also last longer.
3. Use natural light whenever possible- This will help to brighten up your home and make it feel more spacious.
4. Have a functional layout- Make sure that all of your rooms have a purpose, and that they are well-organized. This will help you to use less space, and keep everything tidy.
Walkthrough of Blue Estate
1. Head to the front door and ring the bell.
2. A butler will answer the door and ask who is there.
3. Say you are there to see Mrs. Blue.
4. The butler will take you inside and show you to Mrs. Blue’s room.
5. Talk to Mrs. Blue about what you would like to do for her day, and she will give you a list of tasks to complete.
Best Alternatives to Blue Estate
1. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a great alternative to Blue Estate Xbox game because it is an open-world racing game that lets you drive around in beautiful landscapes. You can race against other players or AI drivers, and the game has a huge variety of cars to choose from. You can also customize your car to your own liking, and the game has a lot of different activities to do, such as racing, drifting, and stunt driving.
Game Length. How long to beat Blue Estate
It takes about an hour and a half to beatBlue Estate.
Xbox development at Blue Estate was responsible for the development of a number of games for the Xbox platform, including the popular racing game Forza Horizon 4.
- Developer: HE SAW
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Shooter,nan,nan
- Release date: 18/02/2015
- Microsoft Store: Game