BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition Xbox game is the ultimate collection of the award-winning BioShock Infinite game. This complete edition includes the original BioShock Infinite game, all of its DLCs (including Burial at Sea – Episode 2 and Clash in the Clouds), and an exclusive bonus content pack featuring a new story chapter, challenges, and more.
Deatils of BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition Xbox Gameplay
BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition Xbox Gameplay
In BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, players take on the role of Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent turned privateer, as he travels through the floating city of Columbia in an attempt to rescue Elizabeth and defeat the evil Comstock. The game features remastered graphics and a new story that expands on the events of the original BioShock.
Why to play BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition Xbox game
BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition Xbox game is a great choice for gamers who want to experience the complete story of BioShock Infinite. The game includes all of the downloadable content released for the game, as well as new features and enhancements.
Best game tips
BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition includes the following:
– BioShock Infinite
– BioShock Infinite: The Burial at Sea – Episode 1
– BioShock Infinite: The Burial at Sea – Episode 2
– BioShock Infinite: The Deacon’s Lament
– BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds
Walkthrough of BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
1. Start BioShock Infinite and create a new character.
2. Head to the city of Columbia and explore its many districts.
3. Find and collect weapons, ammo, and other items to help you in your quest.
4. Fight against the Vox Populi and their leader, Andrew Ryan, in order to save Columbia from destruction.
5. Complete the game’s many challenges and achievements to earn rewards such as experience points and new weapons or items.
Best Alternatives to BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
1. Fallout 4 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Boston area, following the adventures of a young man named Todd.
2. Gears of War 4 – A third-person shooter set in a brutal and violent world where humanity is on the brink of extinction.
3. Halo 5: Guardians – The next installment in the legendary Halo franchise, set aboard the legendary UNSC Infinity ship as it travels through space to investigate an alien threat.
4. Dark Souls III – An action-RPG game with an intricate and challenging combat system that allows players to explore an incredibly detailed world filled with deadly enemies.
5. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – A role-playing game set in a vast open world full of monsters, treasures, and secrets to discover.
Game Length. How long to beat BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
It takes about 10 hours to beat BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition.
The Xbox development team is responsible for developing the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of Irrational Games’ critically acclaimed, award-winning, first-person shooter video game, “BioShock Infinite.”
- Developer: 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Blind Squirrel
- Genre: Shooter,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 16/09/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game