Battle Islands: Commanders is a real-time strategy game for Xbox that puts you in control of a team of naval commanders as they battle to control key strategic points on the Battle Islands. You’ll need to use your strategic planning skills to outmaneuver your opponents, and use your ships’ firepower to take down their defenses.
Deatils of Battle Islands: Commanders Xbox Gameplay
Battle Islands is a strategy game for the Xbox 360 that was released in 2009. The game is set in the fictional world of Atlantis and revolves around the battle between two armies, each led by a powerful commander. The game features a number of different modes, including singleplayer campaigns, skirmish mode, and online multiplayer.
Why to play Battle Islands: Commanders Xbox game
Battle Islands: Commanders Xbox game is a strategy game that allows players to control their own island and battle against other players to become the ruler of the world. The game features a variety of different units and buildings that can be used to attack or defend against opponents, as well as a variety of different strategies that can be used to win battles.
Best game tips
Battle Islands: Commanders tips and suggests are a series of in-game tips and suggestions that can help improve your gameplay experience.
Walkthrough of Battle Islands: Commanders
1. Start by selecting the “Battle Islands” map.
2. Click on the “Commanders” button to open the commanders window.
3. Select your commander and click on the “Start Battle” button to begin the battle.
Best Alternatives to Battle Islands: Commanders
1. Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs – A real-time strategy game that allows players to control their own tribe of Native Americans as they fight for control of the American continent.
2. Halo Wars 2 – A real-time strategy game set in the Halo universe that allows players to command armies of soldiers and aliens as they battle for control of the planet Reach.
3. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void – The final installment in the StarCraft II trilogy, Legacy of the Void offers a unique singleplayer campaign that follows Sarah Kerrigan as she attempts to take over the galaxy.
4. Command & Conquer 4: Tiberium Wars – A real-time strategy game set in the world of Tiberium, where players must build an army and battle against other factions in order to control the world’s resources.
Game Length. How long to beat Battle Islands: Commanders
It takes around 10 hours to beat Battle Islands: Commanders.
Commanders is a real-time strategy game for Xbox 360, developed by Islands Interactive and published by Ubisoft. The game was announced at E3 2006 and was in development by Ubisoft’s studios in Montreal, Quebec and Shanghai, China. The game was released on October 30, 2007 in North America and November 1, 2007 in Europe.
The game is set in the fictional “Commanders” universe which features characters from the “Assassin’s Creed” video games.
- Developer: DR Studios Ltd
- Genre: Simulación , Estrategia,nan,nan
- Release date: 14/02/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game