Batman: Return to Arkham is an action-adventure video game developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to 2009’s Batman: Arkham Asylum and 2010’s Batman: Arkham City, and the third installment in the Batman: Arkham series. The game was announced at E3 2009, and was released on October 25, 2009 in North America, October 28, 2009 in Europe, November 1, 2009 in Australia and November 3, 2009 in Japan.
Deatils of Batman: Return to Arkham Xbox Gameplay
Batman: Return to Arkham is an action-adventure video game developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Xbox 360. It is the sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, and was released in October 2009. The game takes place after the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and features the return of the Joker, who has escaped from prison. The player controls Batman as he investigates various locations around Gotham City, fighting enemies along the way.
Why to play Batman: Return to Arkham Xbox game
Batman: Return to Arkham is a game that was released in 2013 for the Xbox 360. It is a sequel to the 2008 game Batman: Arkham Asylum and the 2011 game Batman: Arkham City. The game is set several years after the events of those games and follows Batman as he tries to stop the Joker from destroying Gotham City.
Best game tips
-If you’re having trouble with a particular challenge, try restarting the level or using a cheat code.
-Save often – your progress will be saved automatically, but you can also manually save at any time by pressing the “S” button.
-Use the environment to your advantage – use crates and barrels to hide from enemies, or use the stairs and ladders to gain an advantage.
-Use gadgets and weapons to defeat your opponents – use Batarangs to stun enemies, use the grapnel gun to reach high places, and use the explosive gel to take out groups of enemies.
Walkthrough of Batman: Return to Arkham
1. Start the game and select “New Game”
2. Choose your character and enter the Asylum
3. Head to the first room on your right and scan the painting to open the door
4. Enter the room and take down the two goons inside
5. Exit the room and head down the stairs to find a switch on your left that opens a gate
6. Head through the gate and take down all of the enemies in this area
7. Head up another set of stairs and take down all of the enemies here as well
8. Continue up these stairs until you reach a large room with three statues in it
9. Scan each statue to reveal hidden items, then collect them all (including an emerald)
10. Return to where you started and head through another gate into another area
11. Take out all of the enemies here, then head through a door on your right into a small room with a lever in it
12. Pull the lever to open a gate, then head through it into another area with more enemies
Best Alternatives to Batman: Return to Arkham
Batman: Return to Arkham is a great game, but there are many other great alternatives available. Some of the best alternatives include Arkham Origins, Arkham City, and Batman: Arkham Knight.
Game Length. How long to beat Batman: Return to Arkham
It takes around 10 hours to beat Batman: Return to Arkham.
Batman: Return to Arkham is an upcoming video game for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 platforms. It is a sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, and is developed by Rocksteady Studios. The game was announced at E3 2009, and was released in October 2011.
- Developer: Rocksteady Studios
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 21/10/2016
- Microsoft Store: Game