Batman: Arkham Collection is a compilation of the video games Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, and Batman: Arkham Origins. The game was released on October 25, 2015 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Deatils of Batman: Arkham Collection Xbox Gameplay
Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Knight are all included in the game. You can play as Batman, Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl. The game has a story mode with different objectives and side missions. In the story mode you can also use gadgets to help you fight enemies. There is also a challenge mode where you can try to complete challenges set by the developers.
Why to play Batman: Arkham Collection Xbox game
Batman: Arkham Collection is a great game for anyone who loves Batman. It features the best of the Batman video games, including Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Knight. The game is also full of extras, such as character skins and challenge maps.
Best game tips
-Play the game in easy mode to get a head start on the challenges.
-Use the Batarang to take out enemies from a distance.
-Use the grapnel gun to reach high places or cross wide gaps.
-Use the batmobile to chase down enemies or escape danger.
Walkthrough of Batman: Arkham Collection
1. Launch the game and create a new character.
2. Head to the Batcave and collect all of the evidence in the main room.
3. Head to the Watchtower and take down Harley Quinn.
4. Head to the Asylum and take down The Riddler.
5. Head to Gotham City and defeat The Joker in a fight to the death.
Best Alternatives to Batman: Arkham Collection
1. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds – A crossover fighting game featuring characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes.
2. Mortal Kombat X – A fighting game featuring characters from the Mortal Kombat series.
3. Injustice: Gods Among Us – A fighting game featuring characters from the Injustice series.
4. Gears of War 4 – An action-packed third-person shooter featuring characters and settings from the Gears of War series.
5. Halo 5: Guardians – An Xbox One exclusive Halo game that features a new campaign, multiplayer mode, and an all-new map called Infinity Multiplayer Arena
Game Length. How long to beat Batman: Arkham Collection
It takes around 25 hours to beat the game.
The development of Batman: Arkham Collection for Xbox 360 was handled by Rocksteady Studios.
- Developer: Rocksteady Studios
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 27/11/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game