In Astérix & Obélix XXL 2, the Gauls and the Romans are at war once again. The Romans have built a huge wall to keep the Gauls out, but they just won’t quit. Astérix and Obélix must journey through the vast Roman Empire and destroy the wall, in order to free Gaul from Roman domination. Along the way, they’ll battle legions of soldiers, wild animals, and even giant monsters.
Deatils of Astérix & Obélix XXL 2 Xbox Gameplay
In Astérix & Obélix XXL 2, players control the Gauls Astérix and Obélix as they travel through time to save their village from destruction. The game is an open-world action adventure game with a variety of quests and objectives to complete. Players can explore the game world at their own pace, and take on challenges in either singleplayer or multiplayer modes.
Why to play Astérix & Obélix XXL 2 Xbox game
Astérix & Obélix XXL 2 is a fun and challenging game that can be enjoyed by anyone. It is perfect for family fun nights or as a way to pass the time when you are bored. The game has a variety of levels that can be played over and over again, so there is always something new to experience.
Best game tips
– Astérix & Obélix XXL is a side-scrolling action game for the Nintendo 3DS.
– The game features all new levels, bosses, and characters, as well as an all new multiplayer mode that lets up to four players compete in head-to-head battles.
– There are also new tips and tricks available in the game’s instruction booklet.
Walkthrough of Astérix & Obélix XXL 2
1. Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
2. Choose your character and enter the starting area.
3. Defeat the enemies in the area and collect items to help you on your way.
4. Head north and take on the boss at the end of the path. Be sure to use all of your skills to defeat him!
5. Return to town and speak with Astérix to receive your new mission: find a treasure hidden in a forest nearby!
Best Alternatives to Astérix & Obélix XXL 2
1. Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 for Xbox 360: This is the sequel to the popular Asterix & Obelix XXL game for Xbox 360. The game features new levels, characters, and challenges.
2. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for Xbox One: This is a superhero video game based on the Lego Batman franchise. It was released in November 2014 and features new levels, characters, and vehicles.
3. Sonic Boom for Xbox One: This is a platform video game based on the Sonic the Hedgehog series. It was released in November 2014 and features new levels, characters, and vehicles.
4. Just Dance 2016 for Xbox One: This is a dance video game based on the Just Dance series. It was released in October 2015 and features new songs and challenges.
Game Length. How long to beat Astérix & Obélix XXL 2
It takes around 10 hours to beat Astérix & Obélix XXL 2.
This is a discussion on Astérix & Obélix XXL 2 Xbox development.
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but it seems that the Astérix & Obélix XXL 2 Xbox development is currently in limbo.
- Developer: OSome Studio
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Lucha , Plataformas,nan
- Release date: 29/11/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game