Assault Android Cactus is a fast-paced, third person shooter set in the future where machines have taken over the world. You play as a cyborg who has been sent to destroy the source of the machines’ power.
Deatils of Assault Android Cactus Xbox Gameplay
Assault Android Cactus is a third-person shooter video game for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 platforms. The game was developed by Climax Studios and published by Microsoft Studios. It was released on March 26, 2016.
The player assumes the role of an android who has been sent to Earth to take down a rogue AI called the “Oracle”. The game features a variety of weapons and enemies, with the player able to upgrade their character’s abilities using “Crystals”.
Why to play Assault Android Cactus Xbox game
Assault Android Cactus is a fast-paced, action-packed shooter set in the future where machines have taken over the world. You play as a cyborg who has been sent to destroy the source of the machines’ power.
Best game tips
– Try to stay mobile and avoid getting surrounded.
– Use ranged attacks to take down enemies from a distance.
– Stay aware of your surroundings and use cover when possible.
Walkthrough of Assault Android Cactus
1. Start the game by tapping the “Start” button in the main menu.
2. Tap on the “Options” button to open the Options menu.
3. Select the “Gameplay” option to open the gameplay options menu.
4. Select the “Achievements” option to open the achievements options menu.
5. Tap on the “New Game” button to create a new game instance.
6. Enter your name and tap on the “Next” button to continue playing Assault Android Cactus.
Best Alternatives to Assault Android Cactus
1. Castle Crashers Remastered – A remastered version of the classic Xbox game that has been reworked with updated graphics and sounds.
2. Gears of War 4 – A third-person shooter game set in a world of blood and guts, where players take on the role of either a human or an AI-controlled soldier as they battle their way through hordes of enemies.
3. Forza Horizon 4 – An open-world racing game set in Australia that lets players explore the country’s stunning landscapes while driving some of the world’s most iconic cars.
4. Halo 5: Guardians – The latest entry in the popular Halo series, which is set in a future where humans are fighting against an alien threat known as the Covenant.
5. Minecraft – A sandbox game where players can build anything they can imagine, from simple structures to elaborate complexes filled with unique objects and creatures.
Game Length. How long to beat Assault Android Cactus
It takes about 10 hours to beat Assault Android Cactus.
I am an experienced Xbox developer and I would like to work on Assault Android Cactus.
- Developer: Witch Beam
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Otros , Niños y familia , Shooter
- Release date: 7/11/2017
- Microsoft Store: Game