Assassin’s Creed Rogue is an action-adventure game for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One platforms. The game is set in the early 18th century and follows the story of Shay Patrick Cormac, a member of the Assassin Brotherhood who has been forced to flee his home country after being accused of treason. After traveling to various locations across North America, Shay begins to uncover a larger conspiracy that threatens to destroy the Assassin Brotherhood and his own home country.
Deatils of Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Xbox Gameplay
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is an action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. It is the fifth game in the Assassin’s Creed series, and a spin-off of the main series. The game was announced at E3 2009, and was released on November 11, 2013.
The game is set in North America during the early 18th century, five years after Assassin’s Creed III. The player controls Shay Cormac, a half-breed assassin who has been forced to flee from his home country of Ireland after killing his father. Shay seeks revenge on those responsible for his father’s death, including the Templar Grand Master Haytham Kenway.
Rogue features an open world environment with various side missions and objectives that can be completed in any order. The player can swim, climb trees, and use ropes to swing across chasms; these abilities are used to navigate through the game’s environments. The player can also stealthily kill enemies or use them as human shields to avoid gunfire.
Why to play Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Xbox game
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is an Xbox game that is set in the early days of the Assassin’s Creed franchise. The game follows the story of Shay Cormac, a young man who joins the Assassin Brotherhood in order to find his father and stop the Templars from taking over the world.
Best game tips
-Play the game as Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the Italian Assassin.
-Use your Hidden Blades to take down enemies from behind.
-Master the art of parkour to traverse the environment quickly and easily.
-Upgrade your weapons and armor to make yourself more powerful.
-Find and collect hidden treasures to boost your arsenal.
Walkthrough of Assassin’s Creed® Rogue
1. Start the game and select your character.
2. Choose your mission and start playing.
3. Complete the mission and return to the main menu.
4. Select “New Game” to start a new mission.
Best Alternatives to Assassin’s Creed® Rogue
1. Forza Horizon 4 – A racing game set in the beautiful landscapes of Australia.
2. Gears of War 4 – A third-person shooter set in a brutal world where humanity is on the brink of extinction.
3. Halo 5: Guardians – The next installment in the blockbuster Halo franchise, set 25 years after the events of Halo 4.
4. Forza Motorsport 6 – The ultimate driving experience, featuring more than 700 cars from over 60 manufacturers.
5. Rise of the Tomb Raider – Lara Croft returns to action in an all-new adventure that will take her to some of the most iconic locations on earth.
Game Length. How long to beat Assassin’s Creed® Rogue
It takes around 30 hours to beat Assassin’s Creed Rogue.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue was developed by Ubisoft Montreal for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 13/11/2014
- Microsoft Store: Game