Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered is an action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released on October 13, 2016 for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4. The game is a remaster of the 2012 video game Assassin’s Creed Rogue, which was also developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game takes place during the early years of the French Revolution, and follows the story of Shay Patrick Cormac, a member of the Assassin Brotherhood who is forced to become a rogue assassin after his brotherhood is betrayed.
Deatils of Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Remastered Xbox Gameplay
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered is an updated version of the game released in 2016 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game takes place during the events of Assassin’s Creed III, with protagonist Shay Cormac traveling to North America in order to assassinate the Templars. The game features improved graphics and gameplay over its predecessor, as well as new missions and content not found in the original release.
Why to play Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Remastered Xbox game
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered is a great game to play if you are looking for an action-packed adventure with rich historical detail. The game features a unique and engaging story that will keep you engaged from beginning to end. You can also explore the game world at your own pace, making it the perfect choice for those who want to take their time enjoying the game.
Best game tips
-Play the game on the hardest difficulty to get the most out of it.
-Upgrade your weapons and armor to make them more powerful.
-Take advantage of the game’s co-operative multiplayer mode to help your friends and defeat your enemies.
Walkthrough of Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Remastered
1. Start the game and choose your character.
2. Head to the docks and speak to the captain.
3. Head to the ship’s hold and find the chest with the key inside.
4. Exit the hold and head up to the deck of the ship.
5. Speak to Captain Kidd and agree to help him steal a shipment of treasure from Abstergo Industries.
6. Head down into the ship’s hold again and find a ladder leading up to a secret area on top of the ship’s mast.
7. Open the chest there to find your first objective – a keycard for an Abstergo security door nearby. Use it to enter through the door, then head down another ladder into another part of the ship’s hold, where you’ll find another chest with more loot inside it (including a hidden blade). Exit back out onto deck, then use your hidden blade to kill Kidd’s crewmembers if they show up while you’re looting their bodies (they won’t if you sneak past them). Once everything is taken care of, return back down into the hold and open that last chest for some extra loot (including an extra hidden blade). Now head back up onto deck, where Kidd will confront you – kill him and claim your reward (a treasure map).
Best Alternatives to Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Remastered
1. Forza Horizon 4 – The best racing game on the market, with amazing graphics and a huge world to explore.
2. Gears of War 4 – One of the best action games around, with intense combat and a huge world to explore.
3. Halo 5: Guardians – One of the best shooters on the market, with an exciting story and great gameplay.
4. Destiny 2 – One of the best action games around, with an exciting story and great gameplay.
Game Length. How long to beat Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Remastered
It takes about 30 hours to beat Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered is an upcoming remastered version of the 2014 video game Assassin’s Creed Rogue for the Xbox One. It is being developed by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios.
The game was announced during the E3 2019 press conference, and is set to release on October 25, 2019.
- Developer: Ubisoft Sofia
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 20/03/2018
- Microsoft Store: Game