Another World is a classic adventure game released in 1990 for the Commodore 64. It was developed by French company Infogrames and published by Atari. The game tells the story of Aiden, a young man who is abducted to another world and must find his way back. Along the way, he encounters strange creatures, solves puzzles, and battles dangerous enemies.
Deatils of Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition Xbox Gameplay
In Another World, you play as a character who has been kidnapped and taken to a strange land. You must explore the land and find ways to escape, while also trying to figure out what is going on and why you were taken.
Why to play Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition Xbox game
Another World is a classic adventure game that was released in 1992 for the Commodore 64. The game was developed by LucasArts and it was one of the first games to use 3D graphics. The 20th anniversary edition of the game was released in 2017 for the Xbox One and it features updated graphics and gameplay.
Best game tips
– Play the game in its original resolution. This will give you the best experience.
– Use a controller to play the game. This will make the experience more comfortable and accurate.
– Use a mouse to navigate around the menus and screens. This will make navigation easier.
– Save your progress often, as there are frequent save points in the game.
– Use quick time events (QTEs) sparingly, as they can be difficult to execute and can interrupt the flow of the game.
Walkthrough of Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
Step 1: Start the game by selecting “New Game” from the main menu.
Step 2: Choose your character and select a difficulty level.
Step 3: After choosing your character, you will be taken to the world map. You can explore the world by selecting different areas on the map.
Step 4: When you find an area that you want to explore, select it and press A to enter. You will then be taken to that area’s menu. From here, you can interact with characters or items in the area.
Step 5: When you are done exploring the area, return to the world map and select another area to explore.
Best Alternatives to Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
1. Stardew Valley – A farming simulator game with a retro-style graphics that lets you manage your own farm, complete with chickens, cows, and other animals.
2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – A role-playing game set in the world of Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster hunter who travels from one country to the next solving mysteries and fighting monsters.
3. Fallout 4 – An open-world action RPG game set in post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts. You play as the Sole Survivor, a character who must rebuild society after a nuclear war destroys much of the world.
4. Rocket League – A car soccer game with online multiplayer that allows you to compete against others around the world. It features high-quality graphics and physics that allow you to control your car as you try to score goals against your opponents.
5. Dark Souls III – An action role-playing game set in an ancient fantasy world where players fight their way through dark dungeons in order to find powerful weapons and items that will help them survive dangerous encounters.
Game Length. How long to beat Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
It takes about 5 hours to beat the game on Normal difficulty.
This game was developed by a team of people at Microsoft Game Studios.
- Developer: Martial Hesse-Dreville
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 25/06/2014
- Microsoft Store: Game